2012年9月28日星期五

Mudlark

Mudlark's author: The Peng flaps several elder brothers and accept.I hoped a window to outside just start to be suffused with of greenish white, in poor fettlely said.Don't ah, several elder brothers just on the interest head, your boy doesn't dampen the fun so not very good, a the head shape age and my look like young man Diao wear smoke inclined squint to say to me.Another day, elder brother in the sky, have a little today tired, you play, I the poker in the hand at will still on the table after say to him.That is all right, come another day to play, the young man roars with laughter of part the number begin medium money part say to me.Definitely, certain, I bring up bought last night refreshing use of a beer that hasn't opened elaborates his way.......Once wear the smoke curls up of crowd, I sway longly to export to walk.Push away a door, a burst of pleasant breeze is inheritted, not from must beat to put son, felt refreshing many.His mama of, the wages that delivered just yesterday, lost about for a night, really the back of his Niang came home!I crumpled to crumple to still take eyes of thrombus selfish must think,cheap jerseys the boarding fee in next month 600, rent fee 200, the utilities 80.....Behind take out purse from the bottom, after counting 3 times, make sure to still remain 203 pieces.Mama of, at the right moment and enough hand over rent, ha ha, O.K., can't pass night in the street to help brothers with Gai to five next month, thinking of my self-ridicule.Rush toward Chi, open the beer in the hand, the liquid of coffee color emitted out.Overflow of the liquid follow my arm to go before winding around like snake, finally crash down to fall to the ground noodles in the function of gravitation pull of the earth collide a the floret of coffee color.Gu Dong, Gu Dong and Gu Dong.....Young man, can chase the jar in the your hand to I, a voice of vicissitudes of life from I back rounded to come over.My Shen Shen neck, be like duck to swallow to eat similar in still was emitting the liquid of bubble to keep on swallowing.Once turn round, one was broken-down clothes, the old woman with plait sons all over the face after death carry a fish skin pocket, is hoping by a look in the eyes for begging humbly me.I why want to give° it you, I lightly say with smile, give the reason is first.Lost money for one night, have already let I what morals, sympathy what of moment snow hide and peep out everybody to have, just at ordinary times drive rational, morals, ethical relations etc. print of take the ferocious looks of a Liao tooth.Because I can not die, one is like similar voice of phantom to emit out, firmly but definitely cut off.My Leng immediately smiled for a while.I raise to still remain the aluminum metal alloy of greater half bottle liquid can in the hand and really can not figure out it will have with at present old woman's life and death that is already the year of Mao Die what inevitable contact.Is difficult don't become pack here of is start emperor he the exhaustion whole life bitterness bitterness in old man's house make track for of not old pill of immortality?I smiled again.This time, drive oneself the fantastic imagination dint induced a smile.Raise a hand, rise head, the Gu Dong is 1.The Ao fought for a night, the exhausted body was like a set to lack an oily motor, and it are all extravagant to move more one steps.I have already didn't interested the Yao also have energy then concern the life and death of others.I exceed to hobble of step, sway to longly be like abode to walk to, jar at I right hand of thumb and middle finger rock with the rock of body.After several minutes, finally swayed I rent of house before, depend body on the wall, squinted to take out key from the tile bottom before the window.The right hand takes key and squints and grope for door along with open the door.After death spreading the voice of the of a burst of rustle suddenly is like the voice that the withered leaf in autumn is crushed pieces in the center of palm.Turn head a to see, not from get a surprised whole body cold sweat, the exhausted feeling eliminates.In this city, encounter a set of in the morning, matter be killed for money, anything but what rare fresh important event!I hope a head the top be still stained with the old man of dew drops, temporarily and unexpectedly doing not know should say what like.Old man's house, you come in to sit, I machine of stretch out right hand, invite her to get to my rental house in.Not, thank you, you can chase you just the jar in the hand to I, she said very in fearly.Of seeing she to just of the matter was very guilty.Go, certainly, you come in to sit a meeting, my in home still has a lot of jars like that, bottle and some discard an article, a short while I ten duos ten duos all give you, I sorry and ashamedly say to her.Looking at her narrow-minded facial expression, I not from get sorry and ashamed, an already the old man of hair white will step a family to carry on the back before dawn every day last fish skin the pocket pick up to discard an article everywhere, if not that the in home meets what big disaster big difficult, who do so again?Thank you, be really thanked you too much, old man Zhan began and kept repeating in the mouth, young man, you are really a good person, thank you and thank you.....I smiled.It is heartfelt to smile this time, is smiled for myself.So many in the last yearses, this be still other people say that I am a good person for for the first time.Old man's house, you sit, I go to and pour cup hot water for you to go, and I happily say.Practice a proof, ignore is proceed from sincere of still pretend of overflow the United States, for be lauded to say, all equal to fresh chicken blood!Thank you, kid, alas, really good, ha ha ha, old man's house difficult to expressly says, if I have a grandson, should also have you now so big.BE, I ha ha of answer a way.Old man's house, already not strain,snapback hats I also already slowly lead strength.We become to become intimate with close, she has already no longer called my young man but give call kid.A stranger to your form of address if isn't too official, explain at least he or he already the first step trusted you.Yes, she sighs a way., That your affirmation includes an and my just about beautiful granddaughter, I simultaneously everywhere turn over a box to pour a cabinet to seek to discard an article simultaneously say with smile.Alas, I top which have that blessing for the cent, old man again exclamation way.I no longer cross-examined, because I realize, I will soon run into an old man the wound Ba that has already knotted Jia in heart, but that wound Ba will at my cross-examine under but again the flesh and blood is misty.What I kept silence tidies up to discard an article.The old man is getting more silent.For a long time, the old man opened mouth.Kid, wants to hear an old man's old story, old man's one face is dignified.I am silent.Those are 1975 springs, at that time here still Be just a small city, that yes I am still one to make people's teacher of people envy and high regard, I have a happy family, a husband and a son with reasonable filial piety who loves me.Everythings are all so fine, but all these, all turn into naught in that afternoon!That is an afternoon with bright and beautiful sunlight, everything comes all so suddenly.Our family after aring surrounding a son to enter the machine factory how add brick to add tile but happiness for the construction of the motherland endless debatable.Suddenly came in 1 brigade to take the young man of red chevron from the outside, that yes people all know, the red chevron means what, immediately our family are all silly.The red chevron comes in, get to be critically ill notification now with patient's family members similar.We lower the head, quiet etc. wears they open words.Pa, on recording loud and clear box on the ear to ring out, my husband immediately lies prone at table up

没有评论:

发表评论