2012年6月11日星期一

Ant of rushing about

Contents: Ant of rushing about an ant climbs ascend office desk, rush about urgently and in a hurry and forward.It is very black, very small, rush about on the so big office desk, the ground of the hair's seeming to be weak is as small as Xian more.I don't know or not it where come, rush to leave for where go.What I know BE,www.yoursunglass.com/Ray-Ban-Sunglasses-c556.html this ant definitely walks in the rush wrong direction, after all, I am here in addition to one table of lonesome, what also have no.My handle knob puts in the front that it rushes about and treats it to after climbing into my center of palm of hand slightly send it to return in the floor.I don't want to let it on the way to be fond of walk too far.However, in a little while, it and then appeared from the other corner of table, remained is a similar rush.I smiled and sent it to return to wish in the floor afresh, if don't to the road seek again, it probably will be getting more neglected for a day.Didn't expect, I just put it on the floor, it complied with the surrounding one body of twisting and unexpectedly and unyieldingly climbed to come up from another table leg of distance.That a moment,www.yoursunglass.com/Nike-c545.html I suddenly discover that I am getting wronger.The person is always accustomed to surmising other lives by own thinking, with personal favour enactment target, don't wish to be more to walk curved road.In fact, probably, what ant enjoys, just rush about of happiness.


Article source see more:The expert calls that AN in Hebei's flowing is dry for occasional weather easy spread to the cause

Department of Agriculture denies the leather milk powder is cold ashes burn again to call examination not the representative appears

没有评论:

发表评论