2012年6月28日星期四

Simpleton philosophy

Simpleton philosophy a day zoo the managing person discover to rush out in that the kangaroo is from the cage, hence conference discusses, it is the height of cage to unanimously think over low.So they decide the height of cage from original of 10 meters add Gao Dao's 20 meters.Result they discover a kangaroo or run to the outside on the second day, so they decide again to will highly add Gao Dao's 30 meters again.Unexpectedly incredibly see again next day all of the kangaroo run to the outside, hence the managing persons greatly is nervous, decide a not and do two endlessly, add the height of cage Gao Dao's 100 meters.A day giraffe how many the kangaroos in the chitchat, you see, the meeting of these people can't continue again to add Gao your cage?The giraffe asks.Hard to say.The kangaroo says ∶ if they continue again to forget to close the door!In a certain small small village, rain very heavy rain,new era snapback hats the flood starts drowning whole villageses, a father prays in the church, seeing the flood has already flooded he kneels of knee.A lifeguard drives sampan to arrive at a church and says with father:Father comes up at once!Otherwise the flood will drown you!The father says:Not!My believing deeply God will save mine, you go first to save other people good.Led soon, the flood had already flooded the chest of father, the father has to force a station on the altar.At this time, and then a police opens speed boat to come over and says with father:The father come up quickly, otherwise you are really drowned!The father says:Not, I want to guard my church, I believe that God will definitely save mine.You still go first to save other people good.Led a short while again, the flood had already drowned the whole church, the father has to and tightly holds tight the cross of top in the church.A helicopter slowly flies to come over, the airplane pilot shouts loudly after throwing down rope steps:The father come up quickly, this was the opportunity of end, and we would not liked to see you being drowned by the flood!!The father is still will firmness' saying:Not, I want to guard my church!God will definitely save mine.You still go first to save other people good.The meeting of God and I totally at of!!The flood is since then billowing, the stubborn father was heaven finally drowned father to ascend, saw God's very angry interrogation behind:Lord, I the whole life offer myself and meticulously wait on to receive you, why you aren't willing to save me!God says:How Be not willing to I save you?For the first time, I sent sampan to save you, you don't want, and I think that you are worried that the sampan is dangerous;For the second time, I send a speed boat to go again,mens sunglasses and D&G Oversized Sunglasses you still don't ;For the second time, I treat you by the rite of the guest of the government and send a helicopter again to save you, result you still would not like to accept.So, I think you urgently wear to want to return to me, can keep me company well.In fact, in the life too many obstacles all is a stubborn and ignorant ignorance in order to being excesssive result in.When the other people offer help, don't forget, however having us would like to also stretch out a hand by ourselves, somebody else just can help last busily!!!


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe unwell health section of 68 student Tus in Gansu calls to fasten the community Mao disease now

Yun outside the temple's comparing five year agos to double is all that what person flowed is wrong

没有评论:

发表评论