2012年10月7日星期日

Calculate what bird

Calculate what bird author: Love also sorrow sorrow*hate long that year autumn also, we that strange mountain country high school come to trainee who save the city.The small Gu became our practice teacher of class.Is serious, teacher Gu is to beg for the male kid whom the person likes very much, seeing each faculty and staff of school is a teacher elder teacher short of call, happy must cook a meal in the dining room of aunt king Lee's teacher the Kua all day long teacher Gu of good.Teacher Gu arrives dining room to beat rice each time, aunt king Lee's teacher goes toward much a little bit prosperous meat vegetables in teacher Gu's bowl for the meeting, and other practice teachers envy very much.Teacher Gu arrives our class the time checked in say, teacher Tang, listen to president Liu say, you are the excellent form master in the school and excellent language teacher, you can take care of me more more.I say with smile, you don't listen to president Liu talk nonsense, I just exerted a responsibility that the form master should exert and did a work that teacher should do.This after, teacher Gu teacher Tang long teacher Tang shortly ask toward me every day one and other see the problem for very in brief and very and easily working out.I also my class management experience and language teaching method nowise reserve of the induction gave teacher Gu.Teacher Gu after all is at city the precinct chief study to live in city in big city of person, at complete teaching of at the same time, more is a teaching to living to learn to sing to dance, take everyone to go out outing wild meal.Our students in the class all really like teacher Gu.A practice of month expects very quick pass by, teacher Gu to I farewell, teacher Tang, thank you for practicing the concern help in period to me, welcome you so free and save city to play, I will definitely thoroughly invite you.I say that teacher Gu thanked,Dior sunglasses for men I also welcomed at any time you return to this strange mountain country school to see.At the time that teacher Gu walked, my student in the class cried to pour a big slice of.My fee very greatly and vigorously just take lessons a course that finish teacher Gu's once taught for student.All in the past for a long time, some female students in the class are thinking of to teach them to sing to dance to take their outing wild meal to make them have opportunity to save hereafter the city invite them to stroll teacher Gu whom the park eat Kentucky.President Liu ever and anon sighs in front of me, teacher Tang, if it had been known that, should not allow the trainee to go to your class practice, harm thoroughly class relax by taking stroll.At that time, I only had wry smile.Soon, I left that strange mountain country high school.At that time, a head of rural township of foreign was my one-time language teacher, he knew I often announced some runts on some local publications, borrowed me to adjust to that village neighborhood work.Probably is my effort work, I soon adjust country government, the leadership makes me be responsible for the daily pursuit of office.This day, secretary Wu of village neighborhood goes to my office to say, old Tang, I give you are from the county in brought back to a person, put your office to toughen.Say to call person to come over, this is the small Gu, save city come of, test public official till° our country.Little secretary Gu, you hereafter well follow director Tang to do.When my title saw, wasn't this teacher Gu?The small Gu also discovers me and happily said, is teacher Tang which!Secretary Wu asks, do you early know each other?I about to speak what, the small Gu robs to say, do I originally practice in director Tang's class!At that time luckily director Tang looked after me.In the evening, I ask secretary Gu to come home in have a meal.Seat, secretary Gu says, director Tang, listen to on the road today secretary Wu say, are you a pen of village neighborhood.Are all of village neighborhood a lot of big materials the handwritings that comes from you.I say with smile, you don't listen to secretary Wu talk nonsense, I just exerted a responsibility that office director should exert and did a work that public official should do.Secretary Gu says that hear you still just many newspapers and magazineses up announced a work!You are old to take care of me more more.I just smile.This after, secretary Gu director Tang long director Tang shortly ask to transact text Mi and the question of writing to me every day.I also gave secretary Gu the induction that the work writing that I tally up by myself experience and the work write a method to nowise reserve.Is serious, secretary Gu is to beg for the male kid whom the person likes very much, seeing the each staff officers and workers of country government will pass a cigarette past, say to please to take care of much and more in mouth.Meet a leadership to take out a cigarette, secretary Gu doesn't lose the opportune moment ground sent fire pass by.Sometimes take secretary Gu to go out social parties, see leadership facial expression, secretary Gu will rob the wine that the leadership lose to come over to quaff in one gulp, none of eyes blinks for a while.I sometimes feel suspicious, secretary Gu practices that moment but smoke wine not to is stained with ground.I once asked secretary Gu for many times, once thought does the school of returning to the practice see?Secretary Gu says that which sometimes?Afterwards, secretary Gu is ascend the party Wei of the village neighborhood member of committee, just the cent takes care of office.That day, there is county in the county keep a section leadership to come to the village neighborhood checking.The Gu member of committee arrives at office and says to me, old Tang, wait son you poured boiled water in the past.Formerly pour boiled water is all duty member of the office little Lee.I was just hasty to rush through material for secretary, could not get away at that time, freely to saw little Li Shuo of magazine in the office, little Lee, waited you to fall flop boiled water under the son.Don't wait little Li Shuo what, Gu member of committee fire, Tang Lang, you whether defy me to take care of office, I only make you fall flop boiled water, so great emotion.If make you do other works, that doesn't want secretary head of rural township eight lift big Jiao to appear publicly to invite you?I listenned to dumbstruck, little Lee also stared blankly in the part and frightenned into inaction.Established a temporary office in county, took out to adjust from each village staff member to work.The Gu member of committee calls me to say in his office, old Tang, you also knew, our country who would not like to go.I instructed main leadership, go for you.So, I borrowed to adjust inside in the county work.In a little while, the cent takes care of leadership county magistrate Tan Fu of temporary office to lead office to take out to adjust a personnel to go to the country check in the town to guide a work.Go to the country government that I originally work, didn't see Gu member of committee.Colleague tells me, the Gu member of committee does a pair in another town secretary, prepare to be a town mayor.I say that this boy progresses very quickly.This day, we with check set arrive at Gu the town mayor work of place.Secretary not at, the Gu town mayor passionately received us in the board room.County magistrate Tan Fu who takes a brigade says that I in brief introduce for a while our set member.County magistrate Tan Fu introduces a set member each time, Gu the town mayor will say, is a director!Realize understanding, welcome!, Is a cow section chief!The first time meets, long heard of your great reputation!Please give advice or comments!……Said and then once threwed a pack of smoke, sampling!Smoke!When county magistrate Tan Fu introduces me, say with smile, Gu town mayor, this didn't want to introduce!You know.The town mayor of the Gu stares ground to looking at me for the eye and seem to be incognizant I, just carelessly ask county magistrate Tan Fu very in a short while, this I am true incognizance, he is who?I listenned to suddenly and feel to be subjected to greatly humiliation, my uprising said, I am little Tang, I ……I just thinking say, we are everIs a colleague!How how many days disappear and then Be getting more incognizant?If county magistrate Tan Fu fiercely interrupted me and say that little Tang is most our office honesty efficient person, grass-roots working experience is abundant, the ability is strong, this time is represent county government to each village to check a guiding!The town mayor of the Gu 1, say to is little Tang!Have already once heard!Welcome.Say and then throw to come over a smoke.I didn't answer, the smoke flew to the sole of foot to go.Return to the road of county city up, together come of cow section chief say, director Tang which, you not is say the town mayor of Gu is your colleague ever?Director piece robs to say, little Tang is who?The somebody else is a Gu town mayor!Everyone a talk my one to speak of Gu town mayor.County magistrate Tan Fu who have been doing not make a voice sighed an one breath, young man which don't think too much BE, you don't think he is who?He once was their practice teacher of class little Tang and once was little Tang's under charge as well.I didn't talk, yes, he is who?The somebody else is one town at least now of Be getting longer.The time in the end of the year constituted one to investigate in county set to village to check an examination.I am one of a set of members.This day, we went to the country government of my home town, the Gu town mayor became the Gu here secretary.As we are arriving to country government, the front door sticks full horizontal slogan, the Gu secretary leads person big government of party Wei of the leadership actors of one troupe member is transacting in file in the building doorway to welcome.Take a brigade leadership to according to practice and one by one introduce to investigate to constitute a member, the Gu secretary takes a brigade to one by one applause to welcome, little director Lee of office one by one passes a pack of smoke.The time that finishes introducing me, the Gu secretary suddenly interrupts conversation, little Tang is the person of our country, is teacher in the high school, came back to check a work this time, and we welcomed.Say, clap to have a palm, the leadership of village neighborhood also follows to clap a palm.Take a brigade leadership to say, little Tang this time is represent county Wei and county government to check to investigate a work, be not come back to call on relatives of, private feelings you hereafter discuss it later.We today mainly is come to work result that check and accept your in the last years' develop.The Gu secretary says that that is that BE.Investigate a period, the Gu secretary secretly asks me, little Tang, you want to take care of much and more!I say that Gu secretary, I just does work.Gu secretary says, you are the person here.Some days ago, the staff of your village still beat report invite me think way to fix your village of led to an outside of road!The road of our village is the road of the most lousy village neighborhood,cheap nfl jerseys up to now didn't°yet a car.It is to depend to carry on the shoulder back to carry on the shoulder to buy to sell goods all, villager still at poor on-line flounder.I say that that I can appreciate Gu secretary you.Gu secretary says, what?Fix or not?Haven't I declared!I 1.Investigated a result to come out, we country naturally mat bottom.The road of our village still don't fix, the village staff finds out me.Do I say that you aren't the Gu secretaries that sought village neighborhood again?His Zha says.The village master says that we are to seek him to say, also sent to tea oil for him to send mountain pork, sent him to want of we can send.We say besides your relations and beg him to take care of for a while.Do I say that that his Zha says?The village master whispered for a long time, be don't say.Other village staffs don't say as well.Led for a long time, I roared with laughter, whether Gu secretary says, mama of, what bird does he calculate?Are you how can anyone know?The village staffs all stared a circle eye pupil, opened widely mouth.In fact village staff where know, that investigates after result Mr. show, the Gu secretary still made a special trip the office that I work at the time, was the colleague's noodles to scold me to turn everything upside down.I receive scolding puzzling, the colleague is to listen to cloud inside fog inside, hurriedly round to come over to persuade Gu secretary.Period, the Gu secretary answered a telephone and went straight for the path office.Suddenly, the Gu secretary folds back again, mama of, Tang Lang, you calculate what bird.Finish scolding, the Gu secretary walked to go out.

没有评论:

发表评论