2012年10月5日星期五

Milk suffers

Milk suffers author: South Xin Jia remembers that time I only have 5 years old, have a cousin the younger brother and I together year old, he calls You Ke is too.Two of us have a little bit common one, is that he is nursed by the grandpa and grandmother, I am shone on by the grandfather and the maternal grandmother to see, both parties none of parents at front of.Our financial situations are all very general, but the all similar Jiao spoils.I grandfather's house although the financial situation is needy,the financial situation still kept keeping a few yellow cows, in addition to drinking some milk tea, only 1.1 drops of accumulate Zan tenth, sky of milk, can also beat a crisp oil.Milk is the importance that hides clansmen life source to constitute part, milk tea, yoghourt, eat Zan Ba, and familiar skin son...etc. to all can not get away from it, it is hiding clan food to occupy the position to can not act for in culture, marriage lose to marriage and religious activity, if didn't from milk in the crisp oil refining can not carry on.One day, I and You Ke too play at my grandfather's house, none of the adults in the home at.Probably play of Be getting more thirsty, "two of us drink milk."I say."Have?"He asks."Over there."I point at to sign to say in the milk bucket of the dime of house.That was tenth, my maternal grandmother to accumulate Zan milk in sky.I took a ladle water of ladle, from the milk bucket in ladled up one ladle milk to drink.Milk of accumulating the Zan after being in view of the fact to cook, certainly have no milk so drink, we have already drunk severals to have no interest.", We forget to dedicate'but card'.(respect absolute being)"He suddenly reminds.Two of us come out a house and turn round to face building Yan and throw a ladle milk toward the air, and then repaired to spread all of two ladles, eaves and wall noodles tops are glistening milk, the building Yan Chuan son a carry tick downwards drop to wear milk.We feel to have fun so much, but ladle up milk with the ladle and go in of troublesome, already however habit.Hence, respectively pulled a towel(dish cloth), invade in the milk bucket bubble after get hold of an outside, round an overdo crest to jilt to revolve, so milk throw to spread of area enlargement, include face of our body spread many milk, the mouth inside returns yelling of"", excitement matchless."Is that aller right?"He points at Luo's a few Gao skin suggestion way in the corner of wall.Two of us threw a towel again and respectively took Gao skin, after the milk bucket invades a bubble, Hua Hua of take out, use same way to throw to spread milk on all sides, this way is indeed as expected still better, Gao skin's invading to steep milk that jilts is more at a time.Played for a while, milk also remained a half bucket.We are in a short while probably tired, took a rest, mutual Chou Chou, all already all over dripping wet of."Ha ha …… , ha ha ……" our excitement laughs wildly and enjoys to throw to spread the happy feeling that milk brings,cheap Converse shoes we have already forgotten at this time so, know nothing a way actually at do what, will appear what kind of result.At this time, I see miracle appear further, I that lovely of cousin from underground stand up, take on the face silly smile, the path keeps to walk toward the milk bucket to, arrive milk bucket front of, lift a leg, was dressed in a bulky shoes and socks clothes to directly across into a milk bucket, and in the bucket squat down bottom again station rise, utter the whole body that the Chi utters Chi at leave of seethe in milk, I run to him front of, also silly smile see him that vice- to touch kind."You come now.""Ah!"I promise.He prepares from the milk bucket in drill out, just stretched out a feet, two of us' control not lived that, connected a person to take the bucket"Hua" one fell flop, everywhere flowed to drip glistening milk, at this time a little milk in the bucket also not remain.I pull from the underground he and see him glue milk and mud all over.I then hand empty milk bucket to sign like.At this time, have the Kuo wall for copying in the Chuang of a broken-down hat crest outside the wall follow suddenly concealed suddenly now, Be getting worse, that was my maternal grandmother back.This is that I just realize to take place what!At a stretch run to the wall root that, the eyes didn't blink for a while from the hole in climbed to go out.My maternal grandmother has already entered yard from the front door at this time, she the Rang Rang write.But I didn't see You Ke follow me to come out too much.The maternal grandmother bawls out a voice, besides which, don't hear his action.Oddness!I am feeling suspicious, the maternal grandmother has already come out to make track for me from the front door, and I clearly see the thing that she pick up the type of clod from the underground.I take to the heels and then go toward to leave home the pond of distance not to rush to go, I want to round pond to round a turn of son, and the maternal grandmother probably makes track for not and up me.However the maternal grandmother may thought of that other aspects went to, she was probably worried."Do not run, don't run, the maternal grandmother didn't beat you."I turned round Chou at this time one eye she, her tired pant,new nfl jerseys but beaming with smiles, my knowing was free."Is You Ke too, wolf Zai son!"She asks me with this kind of tone and sound to seem is scolding me, in fact I have the felling of a kind of sweet."He probably still in the home."I shiver an answer.We a front a returned to yard behind inside, the Cape corner falls of sought 1 time, don't see his trace and shadow."You Ke is too!""You Ke is too!"I and maternal grandmother the side call the side seeks him." Don't beat me as well(hide the clan knows together as to the old woman), I come out."We without previous arrangement hope to a big back Mao that buttons up by the side of the fuel heap.Afterwards I think, all over use milk sop of he, how to rush out together with me!But button up oneself in the underneath with the big back Mao, perhaps only then he can think come out.The maternal grandmother sees a form in distress situation, but she didn't beat and scold us, she looking at us with the different look in the eyes and seem is saying:Do these two kids have the physiology blemish the disease?!She hereafter meet a person and then say this fantastic affairs that is also that she is from birth to meet has a liking for to go to a healthy kid and how can do this kind of people to anticipate a surprisingly affair!People of docile how can anyone know, this is only an one of them, I am to say that we are in the aspects of hurting a matter enough.

没有评论:

发表评论