2012年10月11日星期四

Insist, have never given up

Insist, have never given up author: Snow demon"apple!Fresh apple!Is quick to come to see!Again red again frailty ……"at noisy of business center, a women carry apple to arrive at a booth with a small three-wheeled cart up.  This is a middle age about 30 years old women, the skin is pale, like one snow, the canthus climbs a several crease with not obvious roots.The cloth Shan that wore a long sleeve on her body, although is very broken-down, and severals repair D, but look very clean.  I walk over there, picked up an apple and say:"I want to purchase a few apples and taste fresh son.""Good!"Her greatly elated, hurriedly squat down bottom, from the cupboard of car in take out a bag, open, pass again to me."Slowly choose,nike nfl jerseys sweet Be getting sweeter."She benignly says."How is your financial situation?"I am slanting head to ask a way."Is alas-" she is grieved, also very exhausted, "do not lift.Was fairly good to all change before, now, everythings all became so quick.My daughter got sick, am I worrying medical expenses, expensive astonishing ……""Pa in the Mao" an apple was like the pearl necklace of breaking the cordage to keep on dropping from the car and interrupt the women's words.I immediately bend the body with women and by hand pick up one and other.  After finishing picking up an apple, I and two people of women panted noisily." ……Thank."The women are tired to speak hesitatingly ground to say."Need not.What about the father of "I say, " your daughter?How doesn't he help?"I ask again."I have never given up for the sake of the daughter,wholesale snapbacks I once tried to sell organ;But he, have been already given up, he abandons us and disappears.""The city tube came!"The women listenned to make me hurry, I took a few very dirty apples and paid, say good-bye with women.  I start to float one in the heart after walking silk tears idea, one silk is touched, a common women's greatness, persistence, never give up.A burst of breeze once blows and blew the next 12 maple leaf and fell under the evening.The women's words imitate a Buddha to resound in my heart and resound.

没有评论:

发表评论