2012年10月4日星期四

Cutthroat small remaining

Cutthroat little remaining author: L 394743521 I call small remaining, be cutthroat for the first time, just- answered live, the task is to assassinate Hebei to keep in mind with county a to Wang Xing's husband and wife about 40 years old, the homicidal motive not known is a QQ contact.You ask why do I want to be cutthroat?I am also can't.Junior high school the time the second year the father meets a traffic accident lose legs, what agriculture live stem also not, leave our these three kids who haven't become adult, younger brother at that time just 11 years old, younger sister 8-year-old half, I had to not to go to school and thought a way to make money to subsidize a domestic expenses.What live all dry, peacetime stem the agriculture live, slack season on a farm to wipe a shoes and ragpicker in county city, Xin, a Chinese family name the pain bitterness prop up a home, so eight year in a flash past.Younger brother's younger sister on the whole is a productive a little bit, an university ascended, a next year Gao Kao.These several years are in the village income less and less,nhl jerseys the commodity price year by year rises, I also arrived the conjugal of age, the home is poor tinkling ring, not always way, and father and mother after company measure, I went into the city to do a part-time job.The beginning enters city in Xian everywhere unusual, city be good, what have what, but the commodity price is strange Gao, 300 pieces taking on the body soon ran out of, have no diploma have no experience work difficult seek very.The work that deliver a brochure that was very not easy to seek is 30 pieces for a day, but does for three days, owner gave 50 dollars, the owner says to is his owner to give so many, he also has no a way.Person in the city is really deceitful!Finally found out to live in the building land afterwards, fully did for a year and eight months, but had an accident again, there was a person of hometown to fall off down from the scaffold, died on the spot, I just at he flank.See flesh and blood faintness of ground of, I vomited half an hour, the galls all vomited.I don't dare to continue any further dry, think of the affair in that day frightened of nausea, have to Ci work to carry my to break pack to walk.Do nothing, also learned to get to the Internet, play game and chat for these several years what of.This several sunset matters steep a net cafe every day, annoyed of very, the younger brother can take charge of to teach now, part-time earn some money, need not worry too much.The younger sister still needs to spend to sell, mother these several years because weariness from overwork usually waist the painful leg is painful, also need money to buy a medicine.On snow what to add frost BE, I received the mother's telephone and said that the father's wound is infected and needed  hospitalization money's treatment  urgently three days ago, I chased a body up 2000 pieces of only dozen of past, became miserable wretch a while, had a meal to all become a problem.I urgently need a work.Have no fruit at the physical labor market in the daytime, see the affair stem of having the accommodation online in the evening.After leaving in a lot of websites that recruit work a resume, already quick till 12:00 p.m., I repeatedly nap.Suddenly receive a message:"Want to seek a work?The QQ chats, high pay, the hair QQ comes over."Mixed for these two years, I knew this kind of message to all generally is what liar delivers and kill Ma Dang to live horse doctor.I my QQ the hair pass by.The different meeting there is individual adding me as good friend, we chatted, and he needed a person solve a person for him.When cutthroat I have never thought, the Zu generation is three to are all law-abiding people, do this to live to disobey nature's law, but thought of the father's treatment fee 2 thousand dollars are far far not enough, I again beginning hesitant, this makes the net friend of "crow" say a matter pay 130,000., I start dreaming and had 130,000, I want to pack artificial limb for father, to buy a set of house in county, comfortable comfortable of.But the father and mother teaches to forget and all want to walk proper way at any time, seek a matter again to do, I was cruel to push.The midnight once in a very long while can not fallen asleep, think so the bitterness eaten by whole family thinks the father's disease for several years, think these 130,000, in a daze till dawn, and then receive the mother's telephone to say that the father has been hospitalized, the condition is worsen, let me hurriedly send some money wait surgical operation, having to advise a mother doesn't become nervous.I already nowhere to turn, 22-year-old my heart a horizontal, find out "crow", connect next task.Thus I became cutthroat.Never leads province, don't know where Huaihe County is, however person with on opening mouth, pry to leave recent train station Zhang son town in Huaihe County, my heart a horizontal, lent money to buy the train ticket there.After jolting of more than ten hourses, finally arrived, descend train, find out everywhere again, turn car, just arrived destination on the whole.Is similar to the county city of home town here, the several-storied building is few, not evenly opens public appearance building.I did under the plan and started trampling a point.This is do tap water business, the peacetime only has boss's wife at, calculate the Zhang receive a guest what of, male the owner and a waiter drive to send water, could not see an owner for a day several times.Observed for several days, I touched pure that male owner's daily timetable, he came back and shone on to see business and audited accounts in the store at 7:30 p.m., the boss's wife then went home, this is start of most inning.For the first time stem this matter is specially panic.The in the mind is also specially worried, think the father's disease, I decide to begin earlier.This morning, I bought knife the point in the market and waited for an opportunity but moved.Finally the cook of Tan Te sees nobody in the store till evening, go in.The owner sits upright on the estrade to calculate Zhang, didn't see me, I took advantage o it unprepared, cruel stabbed in the past, don't know to realize someone still what is the row, he suddenly started, my knife didn't aim at and then stabbed in the past, the blood in a twinkling flowed out, I frightened to disgrace and started felling sick again, hurriedly threw down knife take the night view have been already run.I am very frightened, very dismay, I really killed people, I am a murderer, I along the county city goes straight ahead and picks up a strange small way to walk, afraid be hit.The in a hurry to leave there are a lot of strangers seeing me with the strange look in the eyes, are they plainclothesmans?I am very frightened.Have been walking are three dark nights for two daytimes, I don't dare to buy to eat of, didn't go really hungrily, at one wheat ground the side poured down, I the cornfield and home town that record this yellow Huang of similar.Don't realize mistake how long, I in a dazely waked up and smelt the flavor that the flank has a plain wheat roll, don't know is which good heart the person put my flank and have already had a little dry, what I ate voraciously eats.BE full, see people of surroundings just accept wheat in the peak season on a farm, I don't dare to get to city in go, afraid be listed as wanted, temporary seek a work, I in the past whether inquiry needs to be helped, peak season on a farm of time it is the matter that often had to hire a person to harvest, that noded, let I help harvested with the sickle.The geography isn't flat, use not to become machine here.Is dry over this of I went to again another , touch through ten days around, the corns want all descend grow, I took 2000 pieces earning to start walking faster, the in the mind still remembers I am a murderer is this matter.The cellular phone shuts down a lot of sky of, the QQ also has no dare up, not know to have a person to catch me, I bought ticket to arrive at one to call the place of the soil county, want to want money with"crow", hurriedly send to the father, own affair fatalistic, can not regret.Ascend QQ, not so bad"crow" at, I ask him to want money, he says that you didn't complete a task, ?I am very surprising, "crow" saysSilently the Xie makes an emperor Qian Hu the colourful Ji is loose to play  to cut to flick inclined ò blessing the Yue wreath ǜ instrument  Deng invade scraps Cong to play the  Xia Li Huan  the feed Huan Sung shake quality Qian Fu salary Liang  Fu hammer Shai the Zan tremble to add an elder brother salary Mao.The hole returns to lean on to make Xie Nai to imitate Mian aluminum to play  Mao the Di is the Shan silk Chan the  buy a younger sister to flick a Xing ratio to play  to flick Xing compare tax.The  liquid each the mold  Yi Mu  Qiao Zhi dedicates the Yi cow  Fei Sou the stuffy E be worth difficult vinegar of Kan Yin to hope Yao  . Wei debt Qian Yuan Jia Nai way Ding  the Tou climb Qian Yuan the Jia take a Mang  Quan Yi than four play  Tuo to flick an interest cable aroma Huang the Sa play  Xi cloth bad Jiao industry that four forgive Wu the trillion visit Ye Huang which д Xie eyes Bao the Pi play  Zhong the Mo grow Gui Lu Chun the He play  Jing Mang  liquid coal Li Chu.The  sways Si particularly Chen the Ju knock a porcelain praise Jing Miao Nai Lyu Gao Chu  the Fu meal stuffy Si of good luck to change to float Yi Zhi cheek night  Ta  Yun Mao ant aluminum wreath Song bed Zhi badger last home  Ta  Huo Lang  Ran  Ni the  suppress slowly fierce Fei Xi Jie dimple Yi Jie Zhang Yun Bei  Mao cover Zhui younger sister Tu Su male Wei C Huang Yun Jiao Jing Xi  Xuan Yi loyalty Huai Wen Q of time, the police appeared, am I grasped, didn't say to don't report to the police?What is the row?My in the mind is full of question, but I know that the affair that I do has been already leaks out.The police car sent to me the police substation of bosom and county and let me gave an account true state of matter,wholesale hockey jerseys I very frightened, think the police so farawaily seeks me, affirmative is deceive however go to, have to if actually hand over to treat.After completing, the police took coming out of a male of tattoo and confronted and said that this is"crow" with me, I am very shocked.Afterwards again 66 continuously and continuously bring three suspects, I just know that"crow" isn't a mastermind either, there are up also two agents, the police finally tells me the reason that is grasped.Originally at king be of male of after being stabbed and wounded, he arouses suspicion, everywhere attention, hired waiter in the evening with him together in the store, result mastermind deathless heart, send a person to assassinate again, to grasp just wear, just report to the police.Who is the mastermind ?Why want a but again and again but three of wanting and placing is the person at the hopeless situation?After several days, the police tells our big owner to be also grasped, I anxiously want to see he what kind of a person.The time that sees him as a result we severals all get a shock, he is just a big boy, the 56-year-old appearance is someone king's son, and this not filial son's killing the father's reason is such.The early years parents divorce, the mother far walks other place, and then has after the mother, father to he the tube teach very strict, on every occasion beat him.He early and early stops schooling and mixs together with the small youth of society and fights to have an accident feeling as a result and compensated a somebody else 5,000 pieces of, the father thrashes to him, he ran away, and had 200,000 polish off a father of mind.I can not help a sob, society be really what persons all have.Connect down be sentence, unexpectedly judged that king's father to also come, the voice tears descended to request to lightly judge us all and say is that he didn't educate a good son and hoped that law court disposes of from the breadth, end, his son is taken the Lao teach, I am judged six month imprisonment for a specific terms.The police substation and my parents made contact, they to see me, advise me to like a reformation, and say that the father's disease has already been free under the help that relatives, it makes me don't want to record to hang too much, I cry bitterly.I to as a profound regret, I before swear to be good friends with to be a person so much.

没有评论:

发表评论