2012年10月22日星期一

Vision

The author of the vision: Guo Liu Yi every morning 7:30, I walk to go to work punctually.On the road that westwards runs about, I almost see the old that pushes to roast a sweet potato cooker to eastwards run about each time.The old has a liking for over sixty years of age, the clothes is simple, clean.The neat action showed his body when he moved forward very robust. Suffer the old each time,cheap supreme hats I always cannot help but taking aim his one eye.I think that my vision should be very soft. The old is eastwards the abode that goes to from I the town center of about 500 meters place to sell to roast sweet potato.Heel for the first time he when center in the town suffers, my one eye recognized he. This Sunday, I finish buying vegetables to come out with wife from the market of town center, the wife temporarily hits upon a sudden idea, eat to roast sweet potato.I then walk up the old and picked the softest a cake of, on calling, three dollars.I pass a piece the banknotes of 5 dollars is past. I with wife come out from afar, I just suddenly think of, the old didn't return change to me.The wife wants me to turn back, I said to calculate.The wife is malicious to stare my one eye:"Having no money is still not concerned, poor also not Kui you!" I said to calculate, is have pity for the old not easily.Suffering with the old each time furthermore is blown by the breeze of sweet potato special flavor, mentally refreshing. That later I go to other parts of country and is on business for a month. The afternoon that is on business to return, I am from top and bottom in the town car, turn over a river to pour Haiti to make in belly.Because is afraid that the car-sick vomits, before taking bus in the morning I water rice didn't enter.At the right moment I discovered the old and put out on the cooker of his in front of send forth roasting of thick flavor the sweet potato let I two eye hairs keep and drool with envy.My legs involuntarily exceed toward the old.I picked a cake of to once call the sweet potato of being worth four dollars and poked aside eat voraciously several, just pass a 20 pieces of banknoteses in the past. The old says:"Do you have small change?You gave me two dollars and then went." I say:"I have no small change.Isn't four dollars, how accept 2 pieces?"My side says that the side starts to chew sweet potato again. The old says:"About a month ago, you bought my sweet potato once, I forgot to seek two dollars to you." I suddenly understand, but immediately after again difficult to understand.I bite into the sweet potato in the mouth to chew several next swallow, say:"You sell sweet potato here every day,nike nfl jerseys the person who once saw is so many, how still remember to is me?" The old smiles:"I know you." My astonishment:"Do you know me?" The old says:"Did you forget?On the highway of the east of town, we almost face to face personally every morning.Just this a period of time I have never seen you." I still keep harding to understand.I say:"You walk every day that road, will wipe a shoulder but lead with many people, do you how can notice me and know me?" The old says:"Because you noticed me each time." I have no language, the Leng wrote to pack along while stone statue. That after, I know to the wife like.Wife satisfies ground to say, you grew up.I say nothing but smile.When I smiled, sweet potato seller's the old then presented in my brain. That after, I still keep usually suffering the old, I still keep going to my vision to the old hurl.Just my vision inside in addition to being soft, and the rise moreover a kind of composition.

没有评论:

发表评论