2012年10月17日星期三

That silk warm in the cold winter

That silk warm in the cold winter author: Xiao ice that is the afternoon of a dark but chill, the mood is depressed of I ascended broken-down class of car.  The person on the car is a lot of also very crowded.A little boy for sitting flank, stand rustic old agriculture of a middle age of complexion pallor and an earth that wraps behind Ku's back, I then crowded at they is nearby.  Is suddenly a hasty brake, I and that middle age almost excel on that old man at the same time, if that old man the person, who didn't is anterior, supports and promise to fall off somehow.Ascend the human face of age towards to jolt like this of hill path, obviously have some to can not stand.  The adults sitting all lead vision toward in addition to window, facial expression inhospitality but numbness.  The little man tooks a look that old man,wholesale Kansas City Chiefs jerseys and then tooks a look middle age.The middle age point nods.The little boy then stands up and says:"Big Ye, you sit."Old man"Ceng" descends son to sit to there.The little boy hands the hard way hand a car handle knob, anxiously looking at an old man, wait the old man's reaction.The old man but facial expression benumbedly leads vision an outside toward the car.  Car again jolt very in a short while, just arrived the next station, when the middle age just wanted to get off, the old man suddenly shouted:"My money threw, 3,000 many, is that I Help for old companion of money.I pack to put in this pocket while getting on the car."Say, turned over pocket bottom dynasty sky.  People without previous arrangement change direction that little boy and middle age of visions and stand at them nearby of the person involuntarily left a distance, afraid what he suddenly draws out a knife of.Certainly I am no exception.  There is a station at not distance, stay the young man of the plank inch head type carefully suggestion way:"Driver can arrive the police substation to the car."The little boy is some hasty, say:"The police substation leaves this to have ten many inside, there is no car, how do we walk?"The old man sees someone's support, the vehemence roaringly says:"Not don't afraid ghost of ungrateful act call door."Little boy eyes got very angry and distinguished to say:"We didn't steal, wasn't what we do."Obviously more copying is more black.The middle age stays calm and collecteds ground to signal hint little boy to say more.  The driver hesitated for a while and followed the opinion of "plank inch".  Arrived police substation, the police came up, old man a held tight the collar of dress of middle age, say:"Quasi- is what he directs this small Zai son to do, want this small Zai son not which come so good heart, they affirmation is 1."There is police at, people also start bold discussion:This year which still have already lived thunder Feng, the pretty gentle and quiet person unexpectedly does this kind of matter, the person is to have no place to see.The police turned over a time of the little boy and the middle ages and had no.  "Probably hide where?"People on the car still don't depend on Rao not.  The whole car compartments all rummaged, still don't find out.  The old man stares with anger two of them to ask:"Exactly hide money to where go to?"The little boy throws to go to helpless vision to the police, " uncle, isn't what we do!"The police gets a brainwave and starts turning over the old man's dress Dou and still has no.Police the vision fall to carry at the old man of that breaks Ku to wrap.The old man says:"Money impossibly here, I clearly record don't put toward this."Say to turn over Ku pack, a greatly fold bill snowflake similar float to fall 1 ground.The old man soliloquizes a way:"Really saw ghost, had already really seen ghost." The little boy finally cannoted help but, the injustice ground contained tears to say:"The good heart didn't like a report!"The middle age kindly fondles his head and delightedly says:"Kid, father to you the performance today, feel very happy."Then, orthoptic old man, ask:"Is not you the to say point to us what?"The old man embarrassedly extrudes three words:"It is sorry."The middle age shakes and says:"It isn't this a few words."The old man is a bit confused:"That what do you want to make me say to be some?"Middle age one word one say:"My son lets to you, you early should say a thanks to him."The many people throws a kind of vision of oddity toward that middle age and lifts the thanks of this lateness again at this time and seem some surplus.  The middle age proceeds without hesitation ground to insist while publically eying.  The old man is helpless, have to some thanks of with difficulty speakings.Silently the someone voice says:"This very importance?"The middle age resolutely says:"Is important, this is very important to my son, the good heart shoulded not don't requite."Finish saying, get little boy to get off.  Get off after, people just discover, the little boy is the hard way handing father, that middle age lamely fierce.In the bise, they walk far, utter silence on the car.  After a long time, that"plank inch" just says:"What an a good father!While suffering a misunderstanding, injustice and making difficulties for, teach a kid to learn to tolerate and rational, don't lose a benevolence again."I also from the heartly regrets way:"Yes, this lets we these body the sound person feel ashamed!" The hand of that"plank inch" moved to move, and then came to a stop.  At this time, my telephone rang.Telephone is the police substation that I report a case beats to come, say that the petty thief that steal my money grasped.I hurriedly ask:"Can my money find out?"There answer:"Found out, came over to take quickly!"I am happy to almost want to spring up.  When car arrived the police substation that I report a case, I got off, that"plank inch" also came down.He lightly says with me:"At the end of the year, the police almost put casual wear on each long distance car."I this just noticing what inside Zuan in his hand wear is a handcuffs, immediately surprised whole body cold sweat.In fact the person who steals money is me, I do a part-time job of money be stolen, have already arrived police substation to report a case.The person of police substation just describes with a delicate touch a ground of painting on several pens, beat to deliver me, a moment faced to walk at me, that person still makes up deficiencies 1:"At the end of the year, matter like this many."I bitter hard bitterness Zheng come of money, hope these irresponsible police to see come is don't hope.At the thought of wife son the old and the young that doubles thirst hoped eyes for one year, I cut up rough.I think a report to return a to report,cheap jerseys the other people stole me, and I stole other people and anyway also checked not to come over.Open a moment of police substation in the class car, my had guilty conscience and then and silently put money to old man Ku to wrap an inside.  I stammer out:"You, you, I."That"plank inch" smiles to say to me:"Leave, go in, finish taking money to go home to celebrate the New Year with wife kid so much."I sound out to ask:"Do I go in to also come out?""Plank inch" wry smile for a while, say:"You think that I hope that the person that celebrate the New Year over there is more many to is more good!"Finish saying, the path went straight into police substation.  I am foolish to sign in the bise, very long just realize mistake to come over, hurtle the figure of "plank inch" to loudly say:"Thank, people Jing comrade!"All over and immediately upsurge one silk warm.Author:Sun Rui Lin announces 2 in 2012 of story in Shanghai

没有评论:

发表评论