2012年10月29日星期一

We are friends

We are friend's authors: Zhang Yu Yan"Yan son, get up, get up, did the junior high school just school begins, want to be late?"Mama was like to am similar to call during the days in the primary school at me way ……"……" got up, and then be being late?Trapped to die, what break a school, school begins to set out so many homeworks on the first day,supreme hats last night break 6 year, the sleeping record of primary school, 1:30 just sleep ……think, shout~"Yan son, Yan son, walked~" the very sweet voice streamed into an ear side, what?Is neighbor's month?The sky shouts and how do how to do?Just moved to come to one neighbor, left a not so good impression for her."See other people's month, all get ready all, hum, lo lo you~" mama and then at loquacious, "?~"Hear none, think month still just outside …… mama push door but go into, " how didn't°yet you get up???"{Wu face} Wu, mama, you harmed to die me, this descended the whole buildings to all hear, !!"Hurry, somebody else's month waited you for a long time!"Mama is really vexed ……soon and soon wear good clothes, wash a face, take a schoolbag to fly to go out ……"Ai, Yan son" mama call, I have no time!!White white!!Run to come downstairs, see a month still be waiting me, strange ashamed of, say:"That, school begins the first day, need not too early of, BE?""?I not too clear ……just came here, a new hand!Take care of much and more!Elder sister Yan~"the month humor says~"ha ha ……" step on the road of junior high school ……" month, you didn't blame me?Is"I ashamedly say that" how can?All once said, we were good friends~night the Yao order and have no matter son"month Mi Mi a smile.Hand in hand,wholesale San Francisco 49ers jerseys 2 people dash away into school.Get to 702 classrooms, two of us just on going in, spread a burst of voice:What is"the month, the Yan, records lateness"?Wipe, a minute is just."Big leader of class, tolerates for a while, a minute is just!!"The month pulls my sleeves, "calculated ……" slices~somehow row the name in month go to, make I uneasy of~still the month comprehend a person and see my discomfort and smiled to say a sentence in my ear:"Do not forget, we are good friends"."Is a good friend, so I just can not bring trouble you~" I am really strange ashamed."The good friend is difficult to together be!Is what I voluntarily wait you, you don't be getting more ashamed, too imagine oneself as the favorite~H'm?"The month is crafty a smile.

没有评论:

发表评论