2012年10月7日星期日

The shrimp king's elegie

The shrimp king's elegie author: Peach river river I am a shrimp seedling of commonness, heel surroundings of the brothers sister has no of differentiation, similar shape, similar color, similar size, unique dissimilarity of is that I look more thin and feeble some.I and the brothers sister be together teaching to carefree live in seedling room, our life cans not take place to turn over the variety that the sky replies ground until this year's March.On this day, I and the brothers sisters be got, put into a big bottle inside, then was taken an unfamiliar place by the car, immediately after again led for several days, at a clear morning, we drive throw in an one mouthful unfamiliar sea water mud pond in.All of everythings here are so unfamiliar, the condition also has no original of good, the pond is open-air, not formerly, there is heavy Peng covering, the sun could not insolate, the breeze could not blow, rain could not sprinkle as well and thought of here, mood already not equal to that sort is fresh on the car concussion, and thought of hereafter wanted here this whole life, can not help gloomy and mentally taxing.Time can always dilute everything, so, slowly we all adapted to and had already also all happily grown up here.Time with each passing day passes by, I also more and more grow with everyone different, although the individual is still just about, I all over the body of color but not too similar to everyone, everyone is still a blue, but the color on my body is more and more white,wholesale hockey jerseys more and more transparent.Finally and one day I understood, I am the shrimp king of this shrimp pond, only the shrimp king is a body snow-white and transparent.However, being not each pond will appear a shrimp king, but the shrimp king's emergence, then produces Gao of symbol.Slowly grow up along with us, the life plays of the space is also more and more small, coast those animals that claim to be mankind throw also more and more to our foods.Because I am a shrimp king, different, so the treatment will be quite a few, my brothers sister is also my subjects of a ruler will deliciously all dedicate to me, render up me to the most spacious and clean space, I also disagree, because I am a shrimp king, it is a naturally to have treatment like this.The weather is more and more hot, the environment more and more hustles, the deliquescence oxygen in a lot of time ponds is all not enough to use, a lot of companions all because of anoxia suffocate but dead, also have a lot of companions to get into nasty fight because of robbing to the surface up to breathe fresh air.June in every year is the season that the shrimp disease walks sideways, we this pond also never thought that outside.That period of time, a lot of companions all folded, afterwards those everyones adopted much measure, every several days several wash a pond with the lime, still is adding a lot of other things in the food in everyday, concretely is what I don't know as well, knows these things to will have a part to remain to hear that health to those mankind influences again in our body.Anyway what to influence isn't them, do influence us again, so we also care, they give what we eat what.Under their effort finally, we the disease of this pond harmed to at last suppress, just later they to we eat of those medicine that cure illness is more and more.This year's July, we welcomed the first storm, the shrimp pond of next door was a lot of to be all ruined, it is said that that the shrimp died is one greater half.Have already said, the shrimp king's emergence's representing this pond will have a bumper harvest this year, so, this natural calamity didn't bring much loss to me, coast of the mankind arrive our this pond side come always an appearance of happy delectation.Thus, I this is a shrimp king of not know have much satisfied, think that all of this are my achievements.August in every year is the first season that the pond becomes available in the market.But this season have already silently arrived this year.The companion that looking at a next door shrimp pond is packed into a cage then is thrown big truck every day inside, because have no it's our turn, so we the companion of this pond remain like usually one life of happiness.But is a shrimp king of I, think that oneself is a shrimp king, brought mankind a bumper harvest, their affirmation couldn't chase I how of, more and satisfiedly live.Come to several individuals finally and one day, from our ponds got to walk more than 50 companions, the colleagues of surplus all realized what, so all the facial expression is dreary, lazy must move, an all wait be killed.But my by this time returning for I is a shrimp king but satisfied, all neglect a surrounding colleague of sad.Led for two days like this, we this pond didn't°yet action, everyone also relaxed a mood, thinking couldn't what's the matter start playing around again.Suddenly a day at the mid-night, our pond the side come to a group of persons, they drive truck and take a cage, light and noisy miscellaneous of sting eye the beautiful dream that remained to trouble us, and our companions be also got walk a lot of, the some times almost got me, luckily I run quickly, also once Kui of I put out strength flounder just rush out to just escape by luck from that shrimp net.Passed by that day, the companions were pulled to walk quite a few car, and remained in the pond a colleague also not much.Everyone spends several days in the dismay, and then welcomes the bad luck next time, and finally I am also got, threw into a cage to pack into car this time inside, all the way after jolting arrived at a factory.But at this time of I, return heart to save by luck, think that oneself is a shrimp king but can't have the sorrow of life, just know afterwards, I am getting wronger, thoroughly wrong.Those people after the spot examination of a way and how many times confabulation after, finally start beginning us since the car unloaded.Put a lot of basket and a set to call on that damp veranda.Companion 66 continuously and continuously was lifted to walk, finally it's my turn, I am very heavily thrown at the basket in a blue in.Suddenly one hands took me to get up and put in the Zhang.Just I still just the dismay worried, I started fantasizing again now.Think they discover that I am a shrimp a king and came to save me, I was very excited.The host who hears that hands say:"You see, shrimp king, have never seen for a long time already, the body is snow-white and transparent, very beautiful."I am getting to the hand of quite a few individual at third hand again after, everybody sees my an eyes all send out to speak favorably a voice.In everybody's hand, I use the look in the eyes begging humbly to looking at them, hope they can for me, but all not help matters.I am finally again thrown into in the basket, weighed, and other colleagues be taken a machine side,cheap Coach sunglasses poured into a pack clear water of have the machine that delivers to take the inside.Inside of water is very cold, the crew members are all frozen dizzy, I am no exception, slowly I felt a blast of hot air and thought that someone came to save me, who know that that is our real hell-that is packing steaming of boiling water to cook machine, a machine that wants our life.At this time, I am just thoroughly understand, what shrimp king not shrimp king of, in fact and other companions are all similar, just a shrimp of commonness, influence have no to the bumper harvest of shrimp pond, we once escaped growth in of the two disaster is also the technique means that is received benefit to mankind with our by luck, with I have no the least bit of relation.Just my this so-called shrimp king, alsoJust in the process of growing up because of environment of factor or is take place mutation, also or is by chance just cause the body color have some variety just, but stupid of I unexpectedly believed legend and was oneself as shrimp king, think that oneself can bring mankind a bumper harvest.Finally I dropped into boiling of in water, the body in a twinkling became red, heel surroundings of colleague look exactly alike, just the individual size is different, return or is struggle degree different cause bent degree different.At this time, have who also remember I ever the body is snow-white and transparent, is that so beautiful without blemish, so of different?Can't have, because at this time of I am a common dead shrimp, head didn't°yet the other companion is tall, could not sell them good price like that.I am finally nerveless to shut ascend eyes, ended me this sorrow whole life, a so-called shrimp king, sorrow of whole life.

没有评论:

发表评论