2012年10月30日星期二

The scene that is small to check

The tremendous author being small to check:Mood 3 small check an original of Xie Zheng Zheng Qi Qi De Hua, because like a computer, occupy and have no matter and then love by the side of the computer at ordinary times, the Yao is to learn and weave a distance, the Yao checks data study, the other people have what computer of problem ask, he always"let me check", don't say, he this checks and have many problems still true give solve, as time passes, people make him"is small and check".Is small to check although it is said is the kid of 80 empresses, can but have no 80 empress of frail, very is well learn, the brains of high intelligence quotient add, learn thing still really quickly, at unit several years, effort, the computer level is no man ability and, the generally black guest is a hand to capture, leadership want to adjust him to the information room to go, he doesn't go, at business section room, he says the information room is too lifeless, still just business section room good, since studies work, and then don't hold up to learn a calculator, this is real"the double wins", not the Kui is to play a computer, calculate is a Jing.Canning be small recently to check to start to be some to change is to buy 10 many ten thousand cars first, it is said that the house that still ordered 1 set 140 even rices in the landscape little villa, the clothes also linked to buy a quite a few set upscale of, this boy, pretty dig a door at ordinary times, did this deliver a while?I pretty feel suspicious and ask him"small check, become rich?A while so Kuo", " elder brother Wen, where ah, the kin friend gives."What kin friend, a make moves several 100,000, and devil of a genius letter, however he doesn't say, I also have no a way.However this boy yes indeed scene, the car opens, the famous brand is dressed in, connected a bureau chief to see him also all pretty polite, also often give public recognition him on the general assembly,cheap men ADIDAS shoes Be getting more evil.I heel small check is elder brother ties, he just entered unit, because liked his diligence, added it he was also to have no one to turn to here, I looked after him more some, occupy to have no matters to all let at ordinary times he last my house to have rice and drink some wine what of, be want to let warmth that he feels to come home, time grow and have what matter, he would like to also speak with me, have what difficulty also say with me, the ground of"elder brother Wen, elder brother Wen" call, and I, the home has what matter would like to also he to help, have already done not deceive anything at all he.Can this time, this boy is to don't tell the truth.Probably led for a year like this, one day, small check to seek me, in a serious manner asks"elder brother Wen, are you free this afternoon?I want to invite you to have a meal".This and then make a head of fog water to me, at ordinary times our having a meal around is all temporary to got off work to ask "Be free, walk to have a meal to", be like so formally and almost have no, see him so seriously, I have a 1-day-old matter to also accompany him to have this meal.Was small to check to call while having a meal bottle red flower Lang, I know there is some severities in the problem, wait him to open mouth, the belly in three cup wine, small checked to talk"elder brother Wen, you know those moneys of mine who give of?"I know he still has further development and clipped Zhao vegetables and eats whiled waiting he downwards say, "all is bureau chief and his person give", I get a fright:"The bureau chief gives of, he not button up your money Be getting more quite good, with what give you money?""Elder brother Wen, you listen to me saying"" ain't I a naughty computer, once, I was idle, go to black the server of unit, saw the persons of our unit all dry on the computer what, while seeing the bureau chief's computer once I saw, the allocation was so good, I entered his computer to go to, it is a nothing important to pour also, in addition to trace in getting to the Internet of a few yellow websiteses, also had is some documents of units, his some talked the type of draft of, I thought the type of photograph that would find out some yellow pictures and even is a lover at first of, unexpectedly didn't°yet, I open the document that he saves to talk a draft to clip to see, in have one calls mere trifle of the text file arouses me of attention, I opened it, a see is like a password:Puppy Chen 2006458;Luo small insect 2008212;Zhang Xiao Hu 200631202007385, the beard is small miscellaneous 20083-75;Totally there are more than tens for the password like this, I don't understand as well, elder brother Wen, you know my temper, more is the thing that makes me don't understand, I more want to make him to understand, I download this text file to my computer, but I studied for a long time, didn't also make to understand is what mean, one day, the bureau chief makes me help his cellular phone next software, I at random saw his telephone originally, a see I get a fright, originally the bureau chief's telephone originally in the telephone saving up has me the small insect etc. of puppy Chen, Luo for seeing, however is the behind used brackets Gua in the personal name, all of these people are the business enterprise owners of our cities, also have us some leaderships of city, I many mind's eye, copy these names to all come down.Afterwards, I entered the bureau chief's computer several times again, detection every time round festival or unit have what important item of time, this text file renews many, this descends me to want to understand, originally the this password similar text file is a Zhang originally, 2006458 is to say that puppy Chen gave presents to the bureau chief 4 times in 2006, totally 580,000 dollars, but the beard is small miscellaneous 20083-75 is to say that the bureau chief gave beard small miscellaneous to give presents 3 times in 2008, totally 750,000 dollars, as for these peculiar name, whole is a bureau chief to measure in the likes and dislikes and within his heart with these people but rise of.My in the mind this spirit ah, elder brother Wen, the bureau chief peacetime is in front of us 5 person six of, back ground in but do these plots, I want to report him, not know this calculate not calculate evidence, again say that this is that I am to is black, I afraid the bureau chief have never told to pour and pour to give° my problem to pull out and say the true, elder brother Wen, that how many days my over the night could not sleep, sometimes the in a dreams all see bureau chief that triangle eye and gloomy uncanny smiling face and wake up is all head of cold sweat, once I think, I must think way solution this affair, otherwise I sooner or later good mental illness of, hence I wove a message, to the bureau chief deliver in the past, I said so'bureau chief, Zhang Xiao Hu's money is friendly?', That afternoon, the bureau chief called me to the office to go to, 'small, is it you that give me the information of hair?'I ordered to nod, the bureau chief used his the triangle saw me for more than 10 minutes and said the true, elder brother Wen, that is that I take part in a work endless more than 10 minutes, in addition to Gao Kao, this is the second time I experienced thus hard to carry on time, but I stood, I silently stood over there and decided to accept the revenge of any form, can let what me have never thought BE, the bureau chief is from the drawer in took out 30,000 dollars, 'these are 30,000 dollars, this matter knew for you, hereafter had your advantage, if you still wanted to make what pattern, hum', I hesitated for a while, then started to grasp 30,000 dollars and escaped return my office, just to two hours after, my heart palpitates just steady come down, afterwards, bureau chief true of again gave me many money, on the work to my particularly took care of you and also saw."I drank cup wine, " you why today want to tell me these?""Elder brother Wen, I am soon married, the small Di is a good miss, I don't think after marrying me, he lives at this kind of see not get light of day in, I once entered the bureau chief's computer again afterwards,cheap Cincinnati Reds snapbacks although he changed a document, can still and just and in earnest record Zhang, IThe discovering his recent quantity is more and more big, I am afraid that he wants to have an accident sooner or later, when the time comes perhaps I also want to follow, elder brother Wen, how should I do?"I point a plate of table, " come, eat vegetables, cool Be getting more very unpalatable.""Oh, elder brother Wen, I is really ask you to give decision for me come, you don't round, not very good.""You would like to listen to mine?"I seriously looking at small check, "certainly", "that good, you tomorrow go to with me anti- be greedy for a bureau, I have a classmate over there".On the second day, it is small to check to go to with me anti- be greedy for a bureau, made the circumstance that he controls to report in detail with my classmate, after three months, the bureau chief is checked a Cha hospital to arrest, the related personnel is also investigated, half year after, the related personnel is sentenced, small check because actively back Zang, denounce to have a great achievement, be free from an indictment, the affair of black unit computer, because of having never resulted in serious result, be free from to pursue a pertaining to crime responsibility.The wedding being small to check holds on schedule and certainly say the small Di miss come around, certainly is the achievement of our couple, who make me am an elder brother, small check a wedding that day, I feel small to check most scene, I drink greatly to inebriate, it is said that, the colleague sends to me a house, I still have been saying"small check, check quite goodly, come, the elder brother respects your one cups again."

没有评论:

发表评论