2012年10月16日星期二

The bones Jing turns over a case

The bones Jing turns over case author: Wei its river the bones Jing more think more nest fire, hence multiply by the first seven times soul that day, arrive at Wu to receive favor a house, seek him to beg for a parlance.Dead hour, in the black and white under the impermanent guide line, the den that walked into Wu Chen En of the bones Jing swagger ground, Zhang Kou then asks:"Mr. Wu Lao, you too not enough meaning."Wu receives favor to let go of the pen in the hand, settle once the Jing see, " white ……bones Jing, how did you come?""'Have no matter not to ascend three treasure palaces'.Esteem highly you, call you a 'Sir', do not'toast not to eat to drink wine as forfeit'.Die once also just, can you are it happened that to make me die three times in 《Journey to the West 》 .At present, the black and white is impermanent to say that I break to bear again regulation,wholesale St. Louis Rams jerseys the different idea bears again and make my person not person and ghost not ghost of.Even if you write me how cunning and evil, I can accept.But I can not bear again now, you play by ear by yourself.""White miss, you have to me what disaffection, might as well keep saying."Wu receives favor a full face disappointed.Bones Jing this came down strength."You say with the conscience, in the whole 《Journey to the West 》 , have which devil dead still destroy than me?Because of my nothing important backstage?You see the devils of your style of writing, each is all remarkable.Isn't a certain fairy to sit to ride, would be a certain lead of small honey, otherwise be who whose dry virgin.Beat for instance, you see too ascend the moon Jing of the green cow Jing, Charng-er of old gentleman, does monkey dare to move them?I don't like to drink some animal blood just and produce to the society what bad influence?I and Tang Seng teacher and pupil have no Yuan have no enemy of, do you why and must want me to drink person's blood?The monk's blood clean hygiene?My Pei!Still don't know that Tang Seng has moxa Zi.Fish and bear's paw can not have both at the same time, might it not be is my a born beauty, grow a beauty like flower, don't arrange a relatives with the backing for me?Or have with a certain fairy leadership to so order a relation?"See Wu receive favor a speech hair not, the bones Jing continues contentedly but way:"Is original I am born needy, in home seniority eldest brother, all of Mom and Dad are the farmers of tunnels.'The kid of poor people early takes charge of', what bitterness haven't eaten?!Very early I came out to do a part-time job.With borrow so several years of effort, finally attained a car director, who know this animals, see my some feminine beautieses, make me do his small three, I don't depend on, he then stir-fried me, and so several years of effort wasted on the whole.I felt suspicious, is pulled inside in 《Journey to the West 》 by you, how became to reach the limit of crimes of bones Jing?"At this time,cheap tisa snapbacks Wu receives favor the words of interrupting the bones Jing, " I still need to dash off son and said so many, how do you actually want?""Do not urgently listen to I finish saying, I ain't for trying to gain your pity.These several days, I also have found on the nether world road, even if I how make great effort again, how struggle, remain'lose at rise run on-line'.You see those devils with the backing and also have'the demon is two', does my peter lead them?What our woman eats is youth rice, how many moneys can the character dignity be worth?What chastity the memorial arches all fuck off for me!""Do not say!Don't say!"Wu receives favor to shut a double an eye and looks up at sky to give a deep sigh.Immediately, bones Jing as eating stimulant, crazy rashness get up."I not want to do what blood-sucking vampire, I am thus young and pretty, thinks the life that the among the living enjoys more world of wine and women, indulges in a life of dissipation just, also not is all right?A words, Xing Wu of, the Yao ruins this book, the Yao shines on my words to re- modify!Otherwise I do ghost to can't pass yours, either!""Is all right, since so, I change, I change, total should all right?!"Finish saying, Wu receives favor to bring up a pen, the word Zhen sentence considers a ground of modification to get up.Not several days, the bones Jing then returns the human life and became two Lang absolute being of small 3 ……

没有评论:

发表评论