2012年7月5日星期四

Ace reporter

Ace reporter that year autumn, my university graduates and go to medium a news agency in the west practice a reporter.Because is a new hand, I be responsible for getting married apocalypse and Fu to smell column eyes.Is mild such as water of day inside, I to, I to those charge and break enemy ranks of without the kings of Mian doing not already and particularly envy is the colleagues who acquire ace reporter title monthly, they of the careers be full of to stimulate with breathtaking, with me of the works are a vast difference between the two.One world noon, the Fu smells the telephone bell of special line greatly ring.How are you, I want to deliver a Fu to tell the other party Chi to seem to be not that skillful.Take out record origin and pen, I mechanically ask:Die name?Did Fu to smell for two month,wholesale oakley sunglasses I had already done the task with ease.Joe cloth Lai Si I have already grown different felling, he and other hair Fus tell of the person is different, attitude not is a sorrow, also not is inhospitality, but a kind of unspeakable fan Mang and despair.Die from?I ask again. Does the carbon monoxide poisoning pass away time?Separate for a long time, he isn't and purely just ambiguous answer:I still don't know quick of anything that vanishes, I guessed answer, but still past make a town settle the ground ask:Your name?Joe Joe cloth Lai Si his voice seem to be utterly exhausted.I know that the poisonous gas has already started to start a function.Although there is thought preparation, my heart still wildly jumps not only.I am doing signal to the colleague and making greatest efforts to keep calm.One edits toward the this place walk.I signal hint him to talk and shiver ground to write on the notebook:That person wants a suicide!!!The editor understands right away that copying down a call shows the last number and tells me with a people's type:I report to the police me to still need some informations, would you like to help me?I adjust to say to Joe with the sweetest and the most moderate voice, want to let him the much foolish meeting son is online and keep awake.But Joe's answer is more and more difficult to distinguish.I shut eyes and imagine that oneself sits opposite at Joe and concentrates spirit to listen to him talking.The colleagues are quiet but anxiously looking at me.Suddenly the one dead in the telephone Ji, Joe seemed to faint.My Zuan's tight fist yells:Joe comes to, I at listen to you talk then I hear a whistle voice, ambulance voice, knock on door a voice, is the orotund rescue worker whom the glass falls in pieces to finally arrive to later on.An unfamiliar voice is from the telephone in spread:I am a police.Thank you to report to the police in time, the patient is lifeless dangerous my tears overflow but, excitedly yell:Saved, also had been already saved!Immediately applause, war whoop each corner spread from the editorial department,buy Oakland Raiders Snapback Hats we are wiping tears and embracing each other, shaking hands.Month end summary will up, the total plait declares that the ace reporter in this month is me!Is too unimaginable!See my surprised facial expression, a senior reporter says:You are well-deserved.If that day is that I answer the phone, my affirmation can't notice Joe have to commit suicide can I what don't also do, I only listen to the shoulder that he talk that reporter to smile to clap to clap me:However, it is a how rare virtue to listen to!


article source:www.yoursunglass.comEating sweetmeat to easily increase crease 5 methods can lower to eat sugar injury

South rather jade wood parts of wild pepper Chan leave severity

没有评论:

发表评论