2012年7月8日星期日

In fact he didn't so like you

In fact he didn't so like you an I remember that wildfire forever.Is blazing hot summer night and occasionally have repeatedly cool breeze, 1 flock will soon get together the farewell of doing the end such as the classmate of bird monster sort, I search the figure of Su's space in the crowd, and his vision tightly follows Lin Jing Yan.All of the surroundings are the voices for clamoring, at this time that Fu of mix up with in the laughter because of leave forthcoming but the laughter causing sob, I close lightly a mouth, there is no facial expression on the face.I really don't know, when I so quietly look at the each and every move of Su's space, the old house of my house is suffering to drown of disaster.Is long year no one to check to fix electric circuit, is the electric wire aging to arouse a fire?Or who did the mosquito-repellent incense of house spark a bed sheet and bring about miserably a bureau?Again or just a not intentional cigarette bud, resulted in in the moment unmanageable situation...I not know that I know close by at the time that party was over, Su's space finally break silent, leaving no chance to explain started to lead long Lin Jing Yan's hand run go out, leave of classmate all toward their figures created a big noise.I crumpled to crumple between the eyebrows and with flagging interestly took leave to everyone and stood when the private whom the wayside blocks goes home and be me to report an address, the driver in astonishment said to me:Didn't you know to light a fire there?Square Yi Ming, do you know?Empress till several years, I had results to show of face and intelligence, but as long as thinking of that evening, I still keep cannot helping but dither.Before on TV among the play see of details so and really took place at own at present, wanted from the place of party to my house after five intersectionses, but true of with so Qiao, each red lights of street corner was met by me.1 F closely of the center of palm of hand of the sweat ego leak out, the heart is in the chest jump about have no composition, my double the eye don't know and see to where, two hands are together emphatically wrung, but could not feel some ache.In the blazing hot season, I drive a burst of and a burst ofly the to the bone cold idea surround.When I get off of that for an instant, my knee a sour, unexpectedly fall to sit on the ground.That wildfire burned in my memory so long for livelong night, the fire fight conductor blares, the step voice of owner, shout a voice, screech, weep over a voice, all slowly thin go.Neighbor's aunt embraces me and cry even a words of integrity all can not say it.Imitating a Buddha is so endless for a century, fire fight member finally at flaming and very hot fire in lift load, that top is my on the brink of death father.The whole night I am foolish to sit on the doorway of hospital, the stone stairs is very cool, and the comer and goer comes to curious about vision to my hurl in succession, but I can't see everything and listen to everything be missing.I only have a voice in brain.My father died.As you are standing in front of me, I in an absent sort of way raise head to follow you closely, you are dressed in white underclothing and carry one set single anti- camera, you send to my in front to a cup coffee.That is a cup that you buy in the convenience store in the neighborhood of hospital to soon dissolve coffee, I am too in fear, quaff in one gulp coffee, basically could not taste taste.This a fire is your reporter career inside for the first time for reporting large trouble, I the morning in the second day report up saw my own photograph, the headline is that night, she lost a father.This night is still a stranger to me of you, chase my head slightly the En is on your shoulder, you say:Don't suppress, cry out.But I, cry not to come out.Two that wildfire rewrited my life.People of good heart are knowing my situation after stretches out to help in succession of hands, donate money to charity, you beat to call words to say with me:The treasure sound is pursuing studies a fee to benot come sad.You made me receive in news agency and contributed money, was been simply by me to neatly refuse.You aren't understand, you come to my house to seek me on that night, the wall is burned utter darkness,polarized sunglasses the furniture electric appliances is also burned everything is completely changed, you the bitter in taste old woman nature advise to solve me to say:These money isn't that the background isn't clear, they aren't dirty, they are from a lot of concern you, and hope to help your person through a meager strength of oneself, why do you want to exclude these good intentionses?I sit obstinate Pin ground the good intentions that decline you is on the ground, I say:I have never would liked to accept the other people's donation.How to say to you?That is a memory that would not like to start to talk toward anyone in my life, that is an important mishap of a fire that bears comparison with this to make me lose a father in my life.Why to lose a father to become orphan?That because earlier, I lost a mother.After ego is reasonable I again have never brought up mother's these two words, but the name used her white quick replace, for example my indocile time father teaches me, I thick Yan's shamelessly answering criticism him isn't me not obedient, is white quick stay in the bloods in the my body not obedient, or I did amiss what affair, will also do to lend with her who make me inherit white quick gene.At the time of holidays and New Year or my birthday she will send a gift to me, from the lace princess' skirt, arrive all countries of Zhao, arrive later famous brand clothing and deluxe make-up again, she is being apart from the place scheme out of my a long distance to reform me with these materials, make up when I am young she to I commit of blunder.But these gifts was all thrown by me, she sent how much I throw how much go out, inception father still advises me, she still keeps concerning yours.But gradually, he also went along with me.He compares anyones to all have to be clear, the white is to is quick giving me an is alike with her, beautiful face outside, will also definitely cut off, bigotry these properties along together gave me.Remove those, I have a liking for to also be like white one quick self-contained and Gu Ao.I am always all outstanding since the childhood, father's friend, surroundings of neighbor, once taught my teacher, it am to be full of praise to bring up me, but they will also use at the same time the tone of misgiving says the treasure sound youth's mature and steady to my father, Be different from her female kid of this age.My of course not may be like them, the white quick mistake for committing lets I still at young lost the qualifications of merriment, hence I was whole year round dressed in the clothes of deep color to once wear the ocean and desert that the mankind constitute, a silk of the corner of mouth smiles an idea but takes the meaning of Ji Qiao.I have no friend.How much person's back say my extremely conceited arrogance in ground, that from they so think, I don't wish to make anyone know, in fact I is from vulgar.In addition to, Su's space.He unintentionally understood thoroughly I want hidden thing, but would like to keep mouth tightly shut like olden gentleman, but since that day, some affairs took place delicate variety.All of these are my a person's secrets, I their oblation is at the center in the heart and be full of earnestness and godliness.Hence, the shortage is an outsider way.Facing my is stupid and stubborn, you leave in peevish anger and look like not intentional ground of that pack of wreckage that contributes money to lose in the sofa underneath.That time of you were much young, full of ideal and passionate, you want to pass your effort to help this the isolation didn't aid of female kid, but don't understand she why thus don't know somehow.Square Yi Ming, that time of you,The Qian Qiong  loves where the Ni Jue forgive H Li Da the Yi flick fix be worth mildewed  Bei Lang Biao and ┓ dare lie  salt already dry sauce Gou ケ Leng dizzy industry Mo Jie prostitute load Kang Qiao industry mother Liu Yun 0 braise the  in the Che Mi's Huang Xing Yu Kui  Yi コ Yuan Geng B ∫⊥ bandit must sway Fu Zhong Qian Yu the  keep pure vinegar from hoping Yao silently the anti- Yu Mao decline son the Xing cut Chu B  magpies gum Tu Sha Xun  Peng Ba the Da live D the Tian flick sex Fen the section allow Yao  Joe Kong Jia Gu herding Ci Nai the industry bear bandit the load consume Qiang leg ズ magpies Leng  Xie the Mei forgive B Wo  Yu Que invite drought Lin four ǎ the slow Chi kills Mao Kun promise milk Piao B  the Si pour Jyong pool Tao Tui Xin the  stir up four case Guo with Qiu Wei Yuan  four E Mu Mi Guo the Gao rush toward ド Xian Xi Mo  lie Jia  Shi You Mao Ga four the manganese of ú Rui¦D irresolute the vinegar hope lean on Α the D slice θ Jin Juan Tan acre  Chi B miserably  magpies Jiao Sha Gan Peng chain D ú Rui manganese  emperor strong Х Qu Xiu silently Qiao Li Nao industry mold manganese  Pian Xun Qing  Liu Xing bridge D phlegm bag Jin muscle N Yi dream  Fu Lian Zhi Nue  Xie bag grain Dan  Rong  load brown ash  emperor silently pool Cha Tu Shao bath N the  cut a Yi knocks pure Gu Ju pool Mei sheath and Zhi pool Fang ex- consider Hou Nyu not stir a magpies bag the  punish the  fade Qie Zheng Rao pool the Bi Nai bakes Ling fresh read four Qian Ju the Xing forgive N Yi Shan Shen Shan Mao Zhun Chu the  pry  Cha  difficult Qu  vinegar Nue  always Mao Mu Jian  Xuan Liang  become fresh Qiao Chun Jie Kong words Lyu Mao the Xian strive for Li Liang Qian Mao  cherry the Ge hang Ping the Jian cantillate Mo 6  Qian the Mou bake Zhi also Nue Shuo Lu Lu Xi  Zi Shao pay Lou the male Nai ties up Kui Zhi four Qian Ju the Xing play  vulgar invite He Ya  and Huan the Ju cover up U Wu ┪ the Yi tie up a text Shan You Chang Yue Ta Chou E  the Yi knock meal Bo Di Qiao Yi phrase the Gu seek hit Huan the Bei build Qian wisp У which Q the Suo read Ke;Qu Zha Xi Ya  Ang Mao Sung industry acre Yu still Qu  Rong  wave load He Huan Wu Si Quan  Cong Qiang Xi mildewed dew Kui  the phrase raise  An Ying the  phrase raise  and utter sword the Kang silently make Zheng Ke Ye Zhuo four Xi lie Di 9 dew Kui the empty Chi slice  the N also move and still expose Kui N Yi interest Zhan Chi>"Pi  wave  Mu Mo the Hui shield Xin Zhi Can and blink  the Chuan is dizzy and block ⒉ according to this Hui Bian  the pry and pour  Cu and Huan the Wu say Mu Min  disaster T Jie Qian chrysalis border Li Zhang Shuo ⒋ Mao Nai shell  Yi and gallery Huai 3 swollen Pan ㄐ promise south Ang Lu proper file Mou emperor 荅 -mail, but an a painting, the letter of the written in black and white, at that wildfire after.Su's space and Lin Jing Yan came to once see me together, they led long to begin the appearance appearing to make me think of those ancient nursery tale, prince and princess to stand together, originally and really was so enjoy to please the eye.The scene that looking at full hall sore, Lin Jing Yan cannot help but dropping down tears, Su's space inwardly hugs tight her shoulder, on the contrary is that I comfort her:Need not be sad for me, I am very good, get in the past.They go to Peking together, originally intend to give up studies of I with some classmates send them or, is to send him, Lin Jing Yan to me just a curtain.Enter a station everyone cry into a heap of tears person, there are no men and women any further it do not, take leave with the embrace in succession.As Su's space is preparing to embrace each other me, I flurried put a hand:Not not not, I not habit.-How may I be Lin Jing Yan to say that I feared to unwilling to let go on embracing a hand.But when I at your force under finally still go in an university of the region behind, I drum foot courage, tell Su the space my address is with the form of message.The message that he returns is easy:Keep in touch, week treasure sound, take good care of.That message has been existing my cellular phone inside, loathe to give up to delete, with those every months on schedule but the letter going to is similar, let my Jean if arch wall.You drive to pick me up to have a meal over the weekend and say to is rare favour in steal a moment of time, copilot car at the side of the window shake down, I see your girl friend containing a beautiful and slender harmless face.In fact is my birthday that day, you see from my file, but don't reveal, I sit upright in the western restaurant to gingerly slice steak, that a moment, I am to really have so a little small touched.Four but very quick you did an affair that makes me all don't think to see you again during a lifetime.You take white quick come to see me, she is dressed in the suit of FRCPORTS and send forth Chanel on the body the flavor on the fifth, time was so long in the past, my growing up one meter: height from a clamoring for food baby was seven adults, but her appearance have no how much change.Being the life of extravagant life to keep her beautiful looks is also the life that her beautiful looks brought an extravagant life for her.The personality that is like me comes to a decision my destiny, while my destiny also comes to a decision my personality.She sees my the first eye cried, she stretches out to want to embrace me, but is taken by me the air town disgusting to live, I stare with anger you, I usually the first-time temper with so big hair.Face my fury, you are wrinkly eyebrow, the mum acceptance writes my to blame.The white is quick to come to pull me, strongly jilted to open by me, run into a moment of my skin in her hand, the things of the past in the brain fights to be the first ground from originally cover with dust of tremble to hug in box son but, I hear my own scream.You run to come over to emphatically embrace me, and the dialogue Be quick to say:Give her a little times, please, give her a little times again.You neglect my to strongly resist that day, strong about to I take to get on the car, then go to your house.You connect me to drag along to take to pull ground to push forward a bathroom and spread to sprinkle me with the flower, water spends four to splash win my tears such as rain next.Square Yi Ming, I very you.You with what think that you entitle to to participate my life?You with what think that the feeling that you can the slightest neglect me gets involved my life?You are my what person, isn't the self-respect that gave me some advantage and then can trample me!If is so, I can owe me your everythings to return to you.I don't want to see that woman again, I can't forgive her during a lifetime, year livinged, I on the hoof day, then will hate her for a day.You as embracing a kitty dripping wet of I am from the bathroom in get out, then throw me in your bedroom, threwed a white underclothing again to me, your Diao write the smoke say to me:Change.Lead for a long time for a long time, you push away a door and looking at Quan to shrink silent in the corner of I encircle my own knee, but that white underclothing, still on the sofa.I am very cold, very cold, the humidity evaporating took the energy on my body.You squat down in front of me and say chillily:Week treasure sound, I promise I hereafter can't interfere with one of your affair any further, but this time, you must listen to mine, change clothes.I take to hate eyes of idea to force to see you, you nowise concession ground the vision that promise me.Then, I smiled.I am smiling and untying my dress to button up, a , two, 3...Bare at your at present of, my body, neck, center of the chest, chest...I still need to continue, you a hold tight me slow-moving next move of hand, and is hard to believe the ground looking at me before the chest that a piece of ferocious wound Ba, I once turned a face to go and shut eyes.This is that I has never shown a person, the blood sprinkles Li, past.This be I can never pardon of, the white is quick to commit, fault.I was just many at that time big?She attend to her own merriment, she dresses she soft and charming and charming, and the no time for waiting ground wants to go out at once That Jin Sou thistle drapery  and the Hui Huan  roast Tuan to knock this Xi badger mother Lu fan Pian ±the number member Kou last home Da from sparse!!!D E is  Ben ⑽⒎⒑ Yu Ta load dry Rao E Niao ご Xi Tu the Yan Da wish ash  the タ hunt Bao the Chun play carry on the shoulder Wu Si Qian Su Tuo Sun Mou Lan Gao the Xi add fierce invite drought which Xun ΑD the Qian attend to He Yi Min Qin Jie Yue Chu the blow teach  gum Tu Shuo Lyu Liang evening meal Mou Lan Ru fatty island Qiong Chu load  Xin lovely# B gallery Huang the noisy cow go ┰ Ji acre the  Da change Mao Huang the ッ intimidate hot Hui Tong Mao hot Xiang Ke Hu Q He Song  the dimple make  industry herding the minister blink the herding of E eat Yu and Huan Tan Lan ⒊ Zan Chu Hua E last home Xiang Ma D Qiao Li Nao Yao Han the emperor pry  the Xie strive for  meal aOu Ai the emperor pry  Xie bag the Ou tremble a Guan¦N Yi Qiang book material  Nue the Shun play Ba Huan Nao's aluminum chat knock create Xi the knock Chuo Li 5  B gallery Huai the Huan show  capture consider Deng invite Ao Ke D the Ta pour  the allow a skill Niao ご Xi one Xiu manganese Xiao Zhong the Chun play  Qu  Long one the Gu flick Xie sand さ Jiao the Shao plant  Lun Xiu the Lang fasten is  Xie return  argon zinc drapery not total Huang Long Pao suburb phrase tore He He Mao gallery pleased Xiao Fei ditch M the N cure  Pao Huang line cluster Di fat scraps mother  Zhan Ban  Qiao chair ㄒ Huang Pai Wei the Nuo play Qu Xing Qiao B emperor back You  with Di promise which ┪ the remnants blow sword pit Zhan Ban Quan  Shao good luck act Ai  Mao Qian Ji purely pure time Yao liquid Shan Mao Jin Ke: Pond  bottle Xuan Men bath T Yu Hui Qian latitude haze Wan that rake Huang Hui Jing form Yi ツ Yong Yao Di the  Zong kill Zi dirt  page bath N the Yi is shallow and chat Shen Mao Gua Lei  Ke Ju Ran Yue β bottom cow Su Wu Huang Rong  Deng Dan He Yi  the ditch make track for quality to forgive N and loose and read a Huang  from plant Hui  Kui  fan Fu lips You Lu Ba ィ the Tuan knock Cong and change show and protect  Sui form Du Zhang male Dong Wan Qian the  hold Sung industry Nai Zheng Tian flick Xie Xin Qiang and female phoenix cloth Yan industry Mou  Ding Tao  load dike Tiao ㄒ joys stomach star Lyu mold ⒉ the emperor pry  Na Tun Qu  Qie Mo Ye  Yi Huang Cao compare quality file difficult Gu  Song rice disaster Jian Na D Qian Yu the  keeps pure vinegar from hoping that not the B of Yao Yu  keep pure vinegar from clapping Ke D and Huan Ta  Na  Gan ⅰN industry difficult He cadmium Xin drapery the Ci always flick and leak  Huan stupid big wave Yi of Mou Jia  Gui  the eyes blow oar and consider Niao Lin Xuan Yi Xia Jian Mao which slice ┮ Shen cherry skill Xian the Nai pry  and shout  the back Ta さ hat Tang the Mao Kan play  Lang Gu Chu miserably lie  Yi Wu Si グD Wei the Kong Jia strive for ё∥Yao  Mo Fei Mou Cheng Mao south Yan D E the Nao Song knock vinegar rather  Xin  chlorine drapery wild Ya Chen Bei Yu E male Mie Zhong He Song  Tao  Song Lyu Chu D E Pian Huai Wei  Jiao Yao Qie Gua Li the Hu dip Qiang hoop bear Fei rare  Gao shadow ⒁ trip the wave depends on Ji ∑ the Po draw Qian  Zhi@Si サ Nai Yao already Qiong Yu morning the vinegar clap Qian Ao insurance  the Qian pull out Yi Yu さ Meng Guang invite lotus Xia Mi bag Huai bran Zhong Zhuo  milk  the Kang glue Shang  Shuo carefree Jin D Lin Jie the benzene hug and decline Zi a case first ハ Zhi.The Lu angered Zhang helps panic Mu Mang ǘ Lang south Lun  Pian all lie prone the Shen ⒋ Lu Nai industry which and the badge cow Mi the Ling hire thistle past the gun Pi Lu record>Advantage.Seem in that a moment, you were like many year agos to originally sit on the seat the man of first-class person to see white quick through the glass window, he showed interest, you are also.Again afterwards, you have intention to not intentional ground the things for getting around gradually float a surface, your girl friend queried you to change heart, for the sake of to she also for proving by yourself toward you you are constant from beginning to end, you take her together and accompany me over the birthday.You say with you:The treasure a sound is still a child, besides, be not still have a Su's space?You really don't know, after you get into my life, I have already grown up, while I once thought to trust of the person, bring me the injury for drowning.Probably you are knowing, but your ratio who all understand me, you don't say.But finally in this night, weather, land utilization, person and.If being some to bury is too long, you still said.You say:I hope that you forgive***mama, completely for the sake of you, I don't think that you are so standing alone on the hoof.You still say with smile:Time of breaking up, she says that she didn't let me down, is that I was ungrateful to her first, probably...Really being my is wrong.Seven wrong will undertake, so the white is quick to want to undertake me to her animosity, you have to undertake to see beautiful and slender harmless of the person say to you:I may have AID...?She early and early understood thoroughly your betrayal and superficially stayed calm and collected.When the noodles that wears me, she cries the tears is torrential:I am true of just drink many, really only the once, another of I don't remember...You see me, and then see her, you never and so once frightenned into inaction.I see you the gradual town settle down, the throat inside is to fall ash, and the voice hoarsely says:When of affair?She raises head to looking at us and sobs:The front of half year...Before half year, time is Su's space and Lin Jing Yan to come to see me together, I coldly look at her and start to float to lightly smile on the face:Is true of just once, really drink many?She basically ignores my interrogation, just anxiously follow you closely, I still need to say what but be raised by you of stopped, you her Lan into embrace, lightly clap her back, be like to pacify have been frightenning of cat.(Is my felling on the magazine have been being a )I coldly follow you closely the act that performs in front of me, heart violently the acute pain write.Just before walking, I still considerately came for you taking.Inside in the hallway of black Mao Mao, my tears, drops down.The time in dawn you beat to come to a telephone and didn't make a noise for a long time for a long time, we are quietly listenning to the other party at the mid-night of breath, you finally say:Treasure sound forgets me.I once said, I owed yours, I will return.So several years, I stired to make that telephone number call for the first time, she all through the night rushed through to see me, even if I thus weak time,cheap obey snapback that mother still called not export.She is truly a Huang truly and perhaps of shape, but I put forward 1 to request, I want to go abroad.Everythings after all need not I again worry, white quick nature have her skill, just faced before going her suddenly to cry in front of me, she says:The treasure sound shows me the wound Ba on your body, the facial plastic surgery hospital is a lot of now, and I ain't afraid to spend money...I smile to shake, having the admirable skill facial plastic surgery doctor can don't well fix me thousand Chuangs the soul of 100 bores?The white is quick to insist on to want with me and sleep together that evening.My Ao however she, can compromise, but I ask one person to cover one bed quilt, was full of in her tone it's sad.More sad novels add Mo son Bin to button up 1147412246.She says:Treasure sound, you are still similar to childhood so obstinate.She says:Treasure sound, do you know, I leave of that day of, follow you closely the station peaceful and serenely looking at me at the door, that isn't a look in the eyes that the child should have, that a moment I in fact have been already regretted, if you say that a mother doesn't walk, my affirming doesn't walk...I turned over a body and lightly said and slept.I return to country after four years, the blunt beverage shelf in supermarket is ex- to meet you, and you see toward that eye of mine and let me think of previous incarnation this present life.We coolly sent greetings to each other, have no past make a familiar net, also didn't cover up own emotion intentionally, you finally picked up coffee, I picked up a box of black tea, courtesy ground said again see.You have never asked me to have to see those e - mails, you therein toward the beginning and end that I explain to settle a dispute feeling.She didn't infect by that terrible disease, she just was pregnant a kid, but the other party Be not willing to recognize Zhang, and she needs father whom a person comes to do a kid.That year winter, snow is very big, the road is very slippery, that herself isn't enough careful, lies in the time in the hospital, and she finally said the truth to you.Treasure sound you say to me at the end tail of mail, , I just feared that I would compromise you clean soul at that time.I the second year in England, saw that mail, a very short letter.Finish seeing it but seem to spend me life time.Eight ruthlessness and chilly cold winter afternoons, I made change decorous blank coat and snow ground Xue of reddish brown to leave for your to invite.I spend some simple attire before going out, eye shadow and orange rouge of coffee color make me have a liking for the complexion seem to be very good.You are absent of this isn't long not short time in, I completed alone an arrive woman from the girl of transmute, I slowly learn thin settle, quiet, Mount Taishan self-composedly should to the life, regardless it what to bring me is sweet or cruel.Hunt on bise of street, everybody's hasing a liking for to go to is all to in a panic touch kind, I push away the door of coffee shop, the first eye sees face a window but sits of you.Your face half at shining in, half concealed have no at darkly in.I see float 1 F to have the foam of beautiful pattern in the white cup of your in front after falling.That is a cup to haven't come yet and mix blend of the idea type card cloth radicle promise.You En service bell, the waiter follows a voice since then, well-mannered of ask you to please to ask to need to be ordered what?You turn over to looking at menu and talk quietly:Put on tea Latte.Not, I want bubble tea good.I simply denied you name to me of that is similar, use a side the person's way to tell you.I want this similar.Bubble tea warmth of warming up my frozen stiff hand, you are tiny to wrinkle up eyebrows, be like say to let me listen to, again be like say to let oneself listen to:Formerly you like to put on tea Latte most ...I order:Before really BE.But we have already not returned to go.More original novels add Mo son the Bin button up 1147412246, in deep autumn and cold winter, at early spring and the end of summer, in the farmland transmigration of soul in the four seasons, I abandonned the beverage of that tiny bitter but sweet Chun and chose to enjoy in retrospect leisurely long tea.Quit the thing of heart love, as if quit the person of heart love.Is what you say, be not allly distress to all want battle cry, isn't all regrets to want to fill with.The love is a difficult itinerary.Square Yi Ming, you and I are an all lonesome trip person.Living in this in this world to have no one feelings isn't thousand Chuangs 100 bores of.>I believe to like literalness Hai paper, is all Hai paper with a story.>How are you, I am a Mo son Bin, love writing, the love makes friends.>Such asThe  Xi Bo  Wu ┪ Nao does Zheng  flick to choose?gt;Add the QQ1147412246 of Bin Bin to look into more original space writings.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe 12 hours Ao war teed off the mahjong linger effect of cervical vertebra disease to become a fest

One man in Peking drinks alcohol to too much fall down consciousness not pure be bitten throat by th

没有评论:

发表评论