2012年7月15日星期日

Fleet away love fate

Fleet away love fate someone say:If I early know to with ease forget you, I the meeting cherish each time for gathering together very carefully!The sometime is true, miss him very much.But, all connections his news is so needy, a don't after, he always the brush-off give I to seal letter, even if is that the thin cloud breeze is pure, the letter of Mo Mo!I can the place in map yellow, look for one to acquaint with but again unfamiliar place name.Really want to make a phone call to him, but fear one Xian that we draw tight of ask, willing touch, or the Xian break, or the basic Xian has been already had no!Still make us across a distance, this if have if have no far and far Dian, I am here, he is over there, at stretching hand can not Qi and of cross-straits, have no boat can Du, think of, can boundless hundred years are like fillip!That year, I am 19 years old.The dust all of the street in x city yellow floats in the sky, because of the condition of body, I alone arrived at a city of my northwest and accepted a treatment at a very well-known hospital.Is very lonesome, but I how don't get homesick,cheap sunglasses the x city is so unfamiliar to me, let me always feel curious but again fresh, until at present, I still can not forget x this to have a simple people's customs and cultural atmosphere rather thick city.I am very silent, because of the cause of the body and the mood, talk to the friend of disease and the medical personnel seldom, but they look after very much very very to me, in the their eyes, I am a female kid who stays far away from home.Know him because he is the lord of next door sickroom to cure a doctor, very young, also very handsome and talented.Listen to person from the same sickroom say, there is quite a few in the area of disease the nurse all have some that to him, but he the good elephant doesn't know.However, at that time, though knew, but talked not ascend very familiar!Until once, that day he the class in the night-watch, I read in the building, he came in routine after checking building, time went out, I saw him at the door hesitate for a while, become overdo to come to ask me, will can't play game machine?Meeting I answered, of!The double beats how?He immediately after says.Hereafter every time round he turns on duty, he will seek me to play game machine, chat, far apart, thought of there, make reference to there.Is very happy, I also restart gradually optimistic to life.Until the time with one day sees him seeing me, eye in have what things in the flicker, I just know we of what is up took place.Those day, we are very happy, but because we are doctor and patients of this relates to, the gossip is also satisfied in succession.But in the love of we, seem what also out of hearing.Want now, he is a very excellent man, show consideration to, good natured.Probably is that we were too young at that time, everything was all easy in the our eyes!The thing of customs left us too far.Our relation also just Plato platonic love, at in addition to break up of that day of, we incredibly have never held the hand!Passed by for sweet day a day and a day, we ran each corner in the x city and ate all well-known light repasts.We also understand more and trust each other.And my disease also get up.One day, he says, winter here is very beautiful, will be next very greatly good big of snow, finish saying, he becomes overdo to gentle and softly looking at me, my in the mind a tight, we together can finish leading this winter?Is very unfortunate, my worry to finally become reality!Departure of the day finally came, one day in the morning, the home makes a phone call to come over, I returned to!At this time, two people just suddenly discover that we thought the distance that can not exceed at that time, young but again weak love always enemy however reality of rigorous.We are too young, have no realistic ability to protect our feelings.He is getting more silent, hence we start fighting.Finally at once greatly noisy behind, I schedule to return to of ticket.The ticket got hold of very soon.Is tiny to have a cool idea on autumn in x city, my an individual foolishly stands on the station of Min Hang company, the in the mind expects, but my tears always don't drop down.Far and far, he finally came, brief silent after, he takes off a thing from the neck, I see that is a small pendant earrings that he along with takes, and the inside is a statue of Buddha.Hang on the my neck, voice dumbly says, receive, stay to do to be in remembrance of, probably later could not see.He grasps my hand.Chillily, but there is damp flavor.The car came, the hand loosenned to open at 1.1:00, separate he also has no again talk, I turn round desire to get on the car, he a pull me, hurriedly the ground say:You, have no words to say with me?My in the mind is very sour,new era snapbacks hats say:What about you?He suddenly and ruthlessly says:My wishing you has never come!Thus, I return ability a little more pleasurable.Finish saying, turn around and then walked, I saw him, the eye socket is very red!The speed of the speed per hour 80 codes finally and far and far draw back our distance, I just gradually realize that what I want to miss is a what kind of romance.When the car got to airport, my a person walked into waiting of spacious brightness machine hall, hope a very blue sky outside the window, there are many airplanes in the ups and downs, nose suddenly a sour, the tears came down.Is dear, is who is saying, we love each other the seas dry up and rocks crumble?That year, I left a x city and from now on had no again see him.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comMinistry of Foreign Affairs:The Libyan future should be decided by himself[herself] by the the people's people

The black nest point is hanged up to exchange leave imported spirits to make to sell more than 200 boxes monthly with the wine syrup

没有评论:

发表评论