2012年7月4日星期三

Don't make oneself boring

Don't make oneself what stuff a friend to ask me:You say that the life is in a life time, most difficult bear with of is what?I thought along while and unexpectedly could not found an answer of satisfaction.The friend says:It is boring.Chat.I can not bear with most of be what stuff to cautiously want, really such.The life is in a life time, very not easy.But the most difficult bear with of isn't poor, isn't a disease, really be boring.From work output fatigue,polarized sunglasses can make people feel while taking a rest pleased;But from boring output fatigue, can make people feel while taking a rest larger fidgety.An in the book that learns concerning the Chan tell such a story:Have an individual clay-cold, at on the way to King of Hell palace, met a palace of magnificent.The host of palace invite him to stay to live.This person says:My among the living is bitter the hard bitterness ground is busy lifetime, I want to eat just now, feels sleepy, and I dislike that the palatial host of work answer a way:If so be to, so, didn't is more suitable for you to live here than me any further in the world.I have delicacies from land and sea here, there is comfortable bed.And, I promise there is no affair needing you do hence, this person lived down.Start a day, this person ate to sleep, slept to eat and felt very happy.Is gradual, he feels to have a little empty and boring, see palatial host, complaint way:The day that this kind of everyday eats to sleep over long also dull, I was the idle rich now and had already didn't interested to this kind of life, can you seek a work for me?The host of palace answer a way:Execuse me, we have never had a work and led for a few months here,snapbacks hats for sale this person really cannot helped but, and then saw palatial host:If you didn't give me the work, I had already would rather gone to hell than to live here again the host of the palace to disdainfully smile:Do you think that here am heaven?Was originally a hell here!Boring be the hell of life.If you have a work now, if you now still occupy can do, your bitterness orders, a little bit a little bit tired and poor, all doesn't matter, don't make oneself boring is the good luck of biggest life!


article source:www.yoursunglass.comTHE HAIR CHANGES WEI TO WAIT 6 WEI RULES HOSPITAL MORE POWER ESTABLISHMENT MEDICINE PRICE WILL 500% FINE MONEY

CITIZEN IN WUHAN AFRAID PIT RADIATION FOLLOW-UP THE POLLUTION RUSH TO BUY JAPANESE MILK POWDER STORES TO STORE GOODS TO LIFT PRICE

没有评论:

发表评论