2012年7月16日星期一

My lover at heaven not so bad

My lover at heaven O.K. I acquaint with June in 1988 with Wei.That is a Sunday of noon, the sunlight is bright and beautiful, I go to people after taking a shower the movie theater fix shoe beside, because money is getting notter enough, then go to classmate China house to borrow.Push away a door, see China and a boy is having a meal, China shouts his elder brother.Knowing before that she had an elder brother, but unexpectedly grew is so handsome, Gao bridge everywhere face, particularly his that eyes, showed people can not forget.The Wei hears then lets go of when my money isn't enough a bowl of chopsticks takes me to fix shoe, afterwards China says that she also really doesn't understand to the Wei the then action to me, the Wei has a meal at ordinary times always motionless, even rice is all other people to give prosperous, this time but full go to, also take me to fix shoe, I think that this am the predestination.Meet for the first time, I feel us to take place what, is fall in love at first sight!At that time I still just up high school, the home took care of strictly and came out inconvenient, hence then sought various reason to R.O.C house, just for seeing him one side, said a few words, China also stired me:How to always ascend my house?Each other was mutually understand without saying.In addition to going to work, the Wei isn't far either to walk, be not play poker at family be chat with neighbor, he is always dressed in a white pants, a shirt with alternate black and white.The in the mind is to look forward to while doing not see him, is remember fondly;While meeting but don't know words what speak of, sometimes unexpectedly have no speech to stare at, I like his eyes and like his Chou I of look in the eyes.Remember the Wei once said to his grandmother:I hereafter seek a good daughter-in-law for you and give birth to a great-grandson.His Chou wears me while saying this words, his look in the eyes makes me blush heart Zhan, his look in the eyes so contains feeling, so gentle and soft, there is expectation in the look in the eyes and have been already hoped.Still once rainy day, the Wei and small east played billiards, I waited him with China at the doorway, and he stubbornly sent me to go home after coming back.He beat a pair of the umbrella of the sauce color,cheap oakley sunglasses sale we get very nearly and walk while chatting.I really want the Wan lives his arm and really want has been standing down like this with him.He has been lookinging at me and see I don't dare orthoptic he, his vision contains feeling too much, too bold.So, distinguish every time always very unwilling to part with, gather together every time always brief must make people feel sorry for.It is difficult to forget July 16.I go to that evening R.O.C house, China and her family went to the concert, home remained me and Wei, we listen to magnetic tape and write poem and Xi to make.Make to make I beat him for a while, I thought that he will get angry.He says:See how I punish you!He a pull me to his bosom, hug me, want to kiss me.I how want to attract him, girlish awkward and shy make me flounce him.He is on my cheeks slightly kissed for a while, so gentle and soft.Enough, this is all right already.At that time, I felt that I have already owned the most beautiful good and the most happy everything in the world.But, I have never promised one to love him and have never paid for him and once gave as well what.Together of time, the Wei once said an ominous words.That visits people's square, we sit on the bench, and he suddenly says to me:Two of us now so, feelings is getting deeper, has a misfortune in case of me hereafter of, how can you do?He has already prepared feeling at that time and feel that oneself wants to walk?On the morning of July 19, I go to a Wei house.An enter beard and then to stop a car before seeing Wei family.The felling of a kind of bad omen is inheritted and wasn't a Wei to have an accident?Is a police department to grasp him?Push away a door, China says to me:Hereafter since departure sought my elder brother, he died.I think that she is playing trick, can her canthus contain tear stain.I turned round to go out to go to neighbor, Wang Yi Jia, , the result proved that everything is all true.On the last night of Wei way home, rode bike to fall off for a while, the back of the head hits the ground and rescue invalid die.Weng, my brain inside one blank, the tears are tearful and next, shout a way in the heart:Is impossible!Isn't such!The Wei didn't die!Wei, you come back quickly!Want to see him, but don't know again where hospital is, only runs to cry bitterly to neighbor's house not only everythings all ended, everythings are all nonexistent, life and death leave all here for an instant, all of happiness, all merriments all let him but go, stay to my is endless sorrow, the endless Cang is cool with blank February, 1990, the Wei leaves after 2 years Wei:How do you do?After you walked, I always like to seek a secluded corner and sit alone there, let far and nearly live a segment to surge forward brain, the in the mind thinks all to is you, your voice, your smiling face, your feelings, you say to wait the promise that I grow up.I have regret for doing not see your last noodles the whole life.Things of the past, a time beats wet my double eye, can how can the tears blur out the point that once owned intravenous drop drop again.A year, two years, time so in the tears and recall mid-degree lead.If know to at the beginning gather together to is so brief, I will make an effort to hold each time.You why so young let go of human world, leave me to far go?I think along with horary of change, I will lead simple life to the your remembering fondly some, can more than two year, my love to you still such as past.If this whole life, I once loved a person, that person woulded be you;If this once loved many people from cradle to the grave, that person who love most was still you.Because you gave my most perfect and the deepest impression.Give my most pure love, have what can be more more pure than feelings in youth's ages?Hoping this sky the human life more can gather together, hope more this nether world road up can mutually meet, if can see your one more side, this present life foot Yi.Ask heaven, does the feeling why break?Is the idea why unique?Whenever from your family before pass by, can not help thoughts and feelings 100001000, once had at that time how many mirths, how much imagine, how much contain the eye wave of feeling transmission?Have again how many teardrops, how much painfully sad to land over there?Recall, let my heart Wei absolute being Anne.Return to Mou, the but again lets I the heart-broken absolute being harm January, 1991, the Wei leaves after 3 years Wei:For a long time for a long time, had never lifted pen to write a letter for you and have already done not in a dream see you for a long time for a long time.Time is true the flowing water generally fleet away, turning the eye is already a 3 years.Didn't forget you, but was been vulgar entangled by the human life matter.Occasionally in the quiet dark night, hope a below the moon small window, hope that infinite sky, will miss you, think of the day of that innocent romance, think of that early times that cries to break sorrow bowel.By chance of the acquaintanceship mutually meet, mutually know to fall in love, is to so and suddenly come and affect heartstring such as it, once your quick glance smile, once one hurl foot turn round and make my heart shake an idea inebriate;That contain feeling of on smiling, make my soul break dream to lead long is the time that a segment is how hard to forget!Is the whole life hard to look for that purely pure heart again, purely pure feeling, purely and purely long for.Is a predestination?Is a life?Let it such as smoke but spread, make it empty to stay to worry bowel.Can the fine time re-appear?Such as dream such as Huan of can you stop over?Try and ask a profound night sky, try and ask the stars of that flicker, can the Shao give you one of my genuine feeling, one of my heart leads long, one of my dream tears?See you again in a dream deep contain the double of feeling of eye, that such as electricity of look in the eyes will at my heart deep place, collect as treasure forever.In October, 1998, the Wei leaves after 10 years Wei:10 years, how endless day, The but again is a fillip a flick.10 years inside, I experienced too many unexpected obstacleses, too many mishaps, too many vicissitudes of lives.10 years inside, I ever and anon stare at you, remember fondly you and recall you.In the years passage, I have already become a women from ten how old female kids, but the whetting of years does the love that didn't cut down me to you.That love profoundly sinks at heart bottom other people the touch don't arrive of place.Experience a lot, and then once loved, can be finally the most difficult to forget the hardest cut off of still you, we have the other people have no of, then it is the abyss of time.Positive because we don't can get in touch with again, positive because we can not care for each other always, I more Jean see this abyss of time, this is very short and sweet, long long sorrow, permanence of long for.Miss your eyes, miss your cheeks, miss you all everythings, in the pain, the heart's heart is in the Qi.Often open memory, the half is sweet, half is weep over.Wei, the how deep feeling ground calls you, how looking forward to see you.Wei, do you miss me?You miss me, in a dream come to see me.In May, 2002, the Wei leaves 14 years Wei:14 years, 14 years, open the door of memory each time, feel to is all similar to want to cry, want to to heart's content cry 1, release suppressing of so many in the last yearseses to harm with heart.Lift style of drawing heart the tears are 2 lines,wholesale fitted hats hope to break world of mortals heart have been ground, pain, can the gentleman know to deny?I have already behaved a wife person mother at present, can to your everything still just as since go toward.I think because of the abyss of time.Those early years of brief fall in love, unexpectedly gave my life mournful.Wei, you still remember you the little girl of life end tail?Can't pay address to you, is the head quarter to your girl of sweet smile?Wei, to your remember fondly such as the lyrics sing:Have never thought of, can't forget, either forever.Although we are very small at that time, although we don't understand a life at that time is thus frustrated, can our feelings is the most pure, positive because of its purely just make it hard to forget.Once the side of the Sai kiss and unexpectedly change the heart Qi is after one year.Wei, I still keep saying up to now, in my heart's most deeply the deepest place, have you a place forever.Lightly talk 1:Wei, you at heaven good?If do I remember fondly you to like this remember fondly me?


article source:www.yoursunglass.comDislike to listen to a person that the hatchet man machine has profound mystery half the dialogue make people divide attention more

The appropriate worry anxiously contributes to raising an examinee to study result

没有评论:

发表评论