2012年7月8日星期日

Road Yao and Hao great story(six)

Road Yao and Hao great June 10, 2006 of story(six) I and the Hao Be great to go shopping, person's bearer in the supermarket goes toward and raises a Wei Jian.At I two don't know to become excessive little on foot street, after strolling excessive little supermarket, finally sit at the rest Deng of supermarket up.Accompanying annoyance of biggest what woman went shopping be, they don't know that they want forever what, this pours is as consistent as the man's love standpoint.I am exhaustedly full of to great say, how many hours?The excitement that is so still great still so has spirit, great used remaining of eyes to only sweep my one eye, say, with the time that you know didn't discover the symptom that you still have prematurely senile.I am wrinkly the eyebrows looking at great,wholesale oakley sunglasses seem and is making breathed answer criticism.Is great understatement, say, don't the taste applauding with this kind of see me and pull you to come out to go shopping, is to help you to train for physical fitness, prevent°from your these office employees several rates of occupational disease, more need not with gratitude, this is that I is a responsibility and obligation that daughter-in-law should exert, anyway hereafter as long as I say of you will obey, must be obedient to, have to obey.I understand don't understand of order.Is great to immediately after come to 1:No matter to with wrong.I raised to saw time, is already to have time of supper, pull great walk toward the doorway of supermarket.Is great reluctant to want to flounce my hand, say, the second floor haven't I seen.I:Next time come again see, it like a cannon building in this rains and winds immobility of foolish more than 10 years, can't run.Is great:Did that offend it to sink how to do in case of the other women?I:They are to subjugate not to is to offend to sink, I this is to pull your break out of fire sea.The time that comes out supermarket I to great, say, there is one vegetables in Kaifeng in this neighborhood, we greatly eat.Walk time for counter I just discovering of the gist that I didn't carry money a pack, Thank God, just the Hao is great luckily don't buy thing.I walked over to towarded waiting Hao great, say, not we eat another!Is great:Why?I didn't carry money a pack, on the body for only five dollars, we even buy a cup colas not to rise.Is great:That I invite you that won't do,cheap supreme hats how say that I am also one male, let the woman pay to have a meal to calculate what is the row.Is great:You remained 5 dollars still poor horizontal poor horizontal of, handsome!I know a ground of son, the small steamed bun is specially delicious still not expensive, 5 hairs are a , we buy 10, you are 6 me am 4.Is great:Not, you are 6 I am 4, I am that what female ate is little.One person 5 finish eating me to go home again to cook a meal for you.Is great:Listen to yours, all listen to yours.Afterwards I just understand, originally the rice heel of 5 dollars 50, 500 rices are all similar, love your person to keep you company, rice of 5 dollars also edibles the flavor of happiness and loses the person whom you love, how much of rice is all dull.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comIs cold the disease often lowering the head cervical vertebra repeatedly deliver a daily health care

The Moscow waits 3 cities to close all primary schools because of the epidemic situation of flu

没有评论:

发表评论