2012年7月10日星期二

Your forget to leave with full intention joy

Your forget to leave with full intention joy I receive on being online a pig pig that day of how many newses, all of news contentses are that the same problem is quicks, quick, said for me, do you like me?My affirmation likes you, ha ha.I looking at to smile to smile and returned past.I begged you to don't be kidding not very good?I am very earnest, you seriously order, serious, do you exactly like me?I am really earnest of, I don't like you, that I can also like who.Pig pig, I say that you are really too lovely you, I really like you, you are very good.Don't cheat yours., That good, I am very depressed recently, you must accompany me at nearby.Meeting of.So, pig pig, do you also like me?Certainly, we want to don't separate during a lifetime.My heart is to flow to drip light beam and out and away satisfy, out and away happy.I think that I want to don't separate with you forever, aught.Don't know whether is too touched, very long, I just returned an a , so., You have already shown for log out.2 pig pigs.You like that everyone calls your pig pig.Call you true name you will be a bit not happy, although your true is very good to listen.Stone small Xiao, seem to be already have never called for a long time this name, pig pig, pig pig, you start thinking that the square tries ground to find out his contact method while fancying generally accepted class of grass of next door class from you, afterwards, you slowly acquaint with with him, he warm and affectionately shouts your pig pig, you excitedly turn to tell almost you know of the owners have to shout your pig pig, otherwise, you will be not happy.Again afterwards, the your interest in him slowly starts downplaying, but this name kept on down like this, everyone becomes accustomed to like this call, you don't care as well.The person whom you liked before seems to be old to seek you on your own initiative now, can you are already to love reason disregard, if put in the past you is to him of crary of time, you be still will jump up type the ground find out me and tightly embrace mine, then language confusion ground say that you know Yao for me, ha ha, he seeks me to talk is active also hey, , ha ha......At that time, you really like lovely.Pig pig, my best friend.The time that knows you, is that I just rose into a junior high school of time, that time, I am on the go, you are very bright,cheap oakley sunglasses for sale can first we because each other of incognizance, don't talk very much, once seem for a long time, I just have more contact with you, I feel you and I have the place of a lot of likenesses and for example like justinbieber and like to eat a lot of snacks and like to loudly sing and like to be going home very late and like the warm sun of winter days......And you always have the topic to say to don't finish together and remember a time I to your house, I sleep a small bed with you, we to see to discuss each other likes of person have much handsome much lovely, speak of an excited place, we all scream, each other should answer.You seemed to be that day to say for me a lot of, you once liked before of star, you like that now that who, you past that school Be various to make to smile an interesting matter, your one-time friend, also have, they to you have much a lot of good...... You say your time of one-time matter, I take not up any words, can constantly say, true?, They really like, be......After you said for a long time, through the curtain, I know that the night view has been very deeply very deep, the sky is that the Zhan is blue and deep blue, the one fan receives, the one is dimensionless don't know, let me feel difficult to express heartache for an instant.I have no again respond to you, you start stopping to tell and ask what's the matter with me?You said to me your past, have what divertive?, Have no, don't say, all so late, let's sleep earlier.Good.You no longer inquire and start to pull a quilt to sleep.I left window small sew, can show me that Zhan blue and deep blue sky of, can also make the breeze for dear life to strongly go toward in drill.Pig pig asleep, listen to her even breath voice and this summer of dead hour mutually fusion, very is feel very full happy feeling.This calls happy?It is happy like this.Is that I am too easily contented?Or I define happiness thus meager.My past, I seemed to forget, I didn't remember that I have a friend, I don't remember that I have those funny and interesting matters, I don't remember I how came over before here.For example see the sky blue to be like at me soon drop water of time, I always feel matchless despair, matchless sorrow.Can I not know these what kind of all a kind of despair and sorrow.I don't know anything.It is like a fool.3 pig pigs, and you together, I am always happy, this I don't know as well why.But is very happy.As long as have me, have you.We always glue together.I never get fed up with.Listen to song together, buy an album together, together crary, loudly and loudly talk together, recklessly smile on the bus together, be us temporarily separate in a short while, if someone seeks you to can not find head quarter to seek me, because I always know that you are over there.For this, my in the mind is very full joy.You record not to remember have a time you and I splash water at the small pond of down stairs in your house, whole body all sprinkle wet, I looking at water bead to drift down the river from your pure white face, your corner of mouth raises of smile, let me, another in the minds are very full happy feeling.When we prepare to leave, I mistily hear you shouting my mama....I think that you say BE***come, I called to squat down next squat down bottom, ***come.....You also unclearly kept on squating down, we squatted down after small rockery, water arrives ankle and huddles together feet mutually, the finger buttons up to begin, but only slightly rocks at 1:00, we will be exposed, we in whisper smile their own postures have much ugly, the body tacit understanding ground sticks together.So, squatted down for several minutes, afterwards detection be willing to should be misunderstand, we stand up, have been roaring with laughter, don't know to the oneself very silly behavior smile for a long time.Be like smiled a first sun rays in the morning from the evening.We engraved each other in each other heart for a day and a day.I am to think like this, and you?I think we can so the happiness keep on being happy.4 autumn, we family front of that is to had been rising till firmamental of the yellow fruit tree beginning madly drop leaf.The one in withered yellow hangs in the treetop, whenever I once walked there, trample up the ground time falls of leaf, the voice of Ca Ca I hear is like a kind of heart-broken voice.Cold deep autumn, I don't want.Afterwards.You had other friends.I start disagreeing, I think that our feelings can't can vanquish because the whose gets involved.I see you to hold hands with her and throw me at after death, I always want to be free, will be past of, she just temporarily and she is together happy, I the close ear hears you and she loudly and loudly smiles, I see you always together.Is like a molestation every time, I could not stood.You seek me to talk, I start ignoring you.Coming from what my idea anticipate BE, you are still thus happy.I cried, you didn't know.Why at when I am thus sad?The  Qiao hoop Shao even Zhang silk  mold utters Yu Qian the Mou bake Ying  B disease Hui  in Huan pond Xie Duan Γ  Qian the past Qian be fond of the Xian  Duo Xian D the Su back  to buy the hip liquid Tuan Xi Yun rake lie  ?I why have to thus to you, but are you to equally have to to me?I hope that your everythingses all had no.But, even I also dislike I like this.I feel that I am like a fool.You are true of so not concerned?That I think that I also have no a necessity thus foolishly interested next go to.I ask other people, the persons all have selfishness of to?Other people tell me, certainly.I ask again if you whole heartedly to a person, paid for her a lot of, but she disagrees, can't you feel sad?Don't you return to feel unfair?Not.I will hate her, and make reprisals her.I can not do it thus cruel to you.I can make to one individual sad.I just want and pay to I's all love and give to the I good person.I just want to let each one feel that the solitary person is as far as possible not so solitary.6 I will move a to smile when you say good evening for me.I will for the sake of a road top caution that you say to me while separating with me but jump up to go home, I will scold my fool at you, you still have me but the in the mind poured a full cup of happy.I feel that you give now me these I satisfied, always BE, so satisfy.But now, be can not get all like this.Who will be completely silent unselfish?Who will completely bear with?Who will bear with the whole to print for she but she not for your pressing?Please tell me.Other people say, if you really take her to be a friend,cheap hello kitty hats you should forgive her...These truth I understand, but want to know, I also need to be loved, I ain't a great man, I can not attain completely unselfish to you completely forgive.I ain't a great man.I can not do it thus of completely unselfish complete great.Kept on refusing to budge like this, gradual, I more see you past make happy.But smile why not so natural?Isn't so true?In fact, I again ever not clear, only have with you together, I am just truely happy.I am clear, you aren't clear.I really afraid I lost you like this.Because care, just thus stingy you with her everything.Arrive again for 7 times afterwards, we are getting more friendly.I forgot us how okay.But I remember of our languages Be getting less, with your smile little.None of us is clear we are to have how of a kind of misunderstanding, but the only what we decided BE.We are all different from the past.I don't know is that you changed, is still that I changed, or is that we all changed, but we are all different from the past.You walked, afterwards you left this school, have you already taken leave with me?Have you already thought of me?Don't you already have to give up to me?I don't hope that you walked, you walked I return an ability whom together.You not is once say do we have to don't separate during a lifetime?8 I also remember, have been remembering that I write in signing file of that if one day, if you leave, so, I think that I will be sad to die.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe beautiful scientist builds a miniature artificial lung ability he or she grow breath

More than 100 persons of river inside Sichuan take to prevent°from a malaria medicine to all appear bad reaction

没有评论:

发表评论