2012年7月12日星期四

Future life again mutually invite

Future life again mutually invite the night of early summer, hot like intense heat, the heart is like crazy long of grass, wear panic, fidgety.May be the cause that is unconscious to see you today!Unexpectedly make several days burying feeling in the heart bottom to band together, the Liao stirs my thoughts and feelings and challenges my endurance, the whole heart is no longer quiet and peaceful.Wood however ground walk down the street and see your car far and far open and originally want to hide in the corner of the street, result still because want to see you too much but station at street heart, stay and wait your arrival.The split second of parking, I rush to you., I am close, you lead at present how?Is your seeming to be some getting more emaciated?Though we live the same city even can hear every day your voice once rowing my window way, but, I close, I don't dare to see you and can not come out to face you, either, can explore a head from the window way and follow you closely of the car gradually and far go, then wet eye dim moonlight.Because I can not love you, don't also entitle to miss you, I, we all have to too manily tie down and responsibility.But, I close, time leads more longly, this kind of remembers fondly the meeting is more thick, more will be banded together to in the past happy intravenous drop to face present of pallor, a certain time I have a little not ability from pull out, I close, beg your pardon me to miss you!Four eyes are opposite of a moment, allly long for all can turn to make one silk smile.I close, as long as you lead well good, as long as you are happy good.You say:Where do you go to?I come to connect you when the time comes!Listen to your words, what in the mind flow out is to infinitely appreciate and happiness.Yes,cheap oakley sunglasses sale I ever and how hoped to walk at your sat after death at your driver side, lightly of depend in your shoulders, humed to sing the song that we liked;I also ever and how hoped that you canned always come to connect me, accompany every day at nearby, I followed you closely a work, was your Qi one cup hot tea, Wen Yi Pen washed feet water.But, I close, all of my imaginations also just in that early summer, over there brief train hole son in flashy lead.Still remember at that time while seeing classmate together, coming back we walks hole son, you led long my hand, I depend on your shoulder, even if in the blackness mixed up with to fear again calculate what, because had you by the side of my body, I felt that I is the most happy, I even hoped that train hole son has no end, can make us hug to each other forever to stand down.But, the hole son is too short, the life is too long, hardly realizing you give my happiness only only the short walk shortly time of a hole son.Next few months, your never come again sees me, don't call me a salute as well.I close, you know I at that time have much painful?Have much suffered?Your apathetic and layer after layer wound deeply my self-respect, I think that whole life can't fall in love with anyone any further, any further can't lucky blessing, hence when someone loves me, I accepted.But, I am close, do you know?This kind of choice ruined my whole individual to living, even was everything that ruined me.My should be a how good woman, isn't beautiful but kind, considerate, good temperament, show filial obedience parents, the work is dependable, but, because your brush-off lets later of I become connect I am all incognizant by myself, decadent, helpless, even is an everlasting perdition, the rumor rises everywhere.I am close, in fact I really don't is that so, really be not.Last night, a student of class came to seek me at the mid-night now, she says that she fell in love with his sit at the same table, can not from pull out, but he no longer loved her.Looking at her weak appearance, listen to she windy and rainily cry a voice and loved her to also touch a pain at the same time I heart inside's softest part.Think of that muddled age, I am how pure but again from vulgarly fall in love with that rear row of you, though I don't have her courage like that to heartily tell in teacher's in front and cry bitterly.But, I once had how much time wrote down in book of diary you of name, print next I of long for.Once had again how much returned you of a words, a signal I will painful along while, suffered for a long time.Until go to peace and health and go to school afterwards, send out the first letter for you.Can not imagine that time of I, descend much decision just send out that letter, can even if is I am courageous, while you are as before still inhospitality, seem to be never to know that I am loving you, with as for have no any further afterwards courageous speak my love, can quietly follow you closely and silently concern you, continuously know your everything from the classmate the friend and pay attention to your everything, but, I close, I really and really love you so much.Today, I stand at the countryside of old house and looking at the brook that slowly flows through, more hope that river water can take me of remember fondly, it makes me no longer miss you.More hope that river water can flow back, time can weigh a time and let me loudly speak love to you.But, all not all right, connect my in the mind to really think your coming to connect my mind is also told a lie by me to say that the elder brother had a car to pick me up but replaced.I can not make you come to connect me, I am afraid the tube don't live myself, I afraid sit brief happy by you after again is to endlessly remember fondly, I more fear that you live not goodly, don't miss your wife to your misunderstanding and quarrel, so I rather charter car, prefer to oneself bear this to remember fondly, don't want to make you suffered as well, I close, can you realize?Could you feel?Be like tonight, my remember fondly rampant, want too much to miss you too much, take begin the machine a time number that stirs you, then before doing not dial hanging up of another times, can finally still don't take care of oneself, unbearable to you make a phone call and sent letter an interest.Can fire away, after finishing delivering I regretted, if did your wife see how to do?If did she misunderstand how to do?Fought how to do with you?Night already very deep, I but have no sleep, continuously of worry for wearing your circumstances but.I am close, do you say whether I thinks too manily?Or love you too much because of me?So would thus the antinomy write and remember fondly.I close, let me so calling of benignity you!This present life we can not together sing a song and together enter one family.Can be like close relatives like this similar painful you, be like similar love of lover you, each long for to flow at the finger tip,snapbacks hats for sale open the flower of the softest the United States of to send to you;Concern about eternal life to pack, hold moonlight to bring you.I am close, whatever kind, you have to be thoroughly living and thoroughly love oneself and thoroughly love family.Therefore you must promise me, you have to be happy, must promise I don't want to drink too many wine, must promise me to drive slow little bit, must promise my this present life to like to love her, future life we again mutually invite!Must promise me a certain time also think I is for a while, good?


article source:www.yoursunglass.comDoctor's mistake will disinfect water to make an anaesthetic to accouche Chinese descent's postnatal period in Australia to paralyze

Fry in oil Peng to turn a food to claim to be health?The expert calls is at suddenly and leisurely

没有评论:

发表评论