2012年7月6日星期五

Who is a whose who ah

Who is a whose who ah be the split second that I see together the sail hugging a women to walk into guest house, the heart is ground to become quite a few at this time of half, deplore greatly of can not speech, it is the person whom I love deeply to dare not believe in the moment and together a sail, he how to betray me and betray our three years of feelings.I am to hate and annoy, very anxious to tored these two dog men and women, annoy of I am to beat breast and stamp feet, tooth root all Yang Yang.When the good friend tells me to say together there is chemisette outside the sail for time, I still clap breast to say my house together the sail doesn't is that so a person, I believes him, and the good friend says:I am to say with you, you had better be optimistic about him, the man has no be able to reliable of, is all animal considered with the bottom half, would rather believe that the in this world contains ghost and cans not believe a breaking of man's mouth, either.Although I say to believe on the mouth sail together, but the mental state is a bit sad also some doubts, from that time on behind, I especially the idea kept in mind together a sail, I really believed him before, he said to work overtime, I would say that, you had to notice body can remember to have a meal, he received a telephone to say leadership to have dinner party and want him and accompany, I still instructed him and said to drink many, harm body, I had never had already doubted him, but now.....Is these days of I have been aming secretly following him, he went where, what person meet,polarized sunglasses all get into my eye's bottom, but don't discover what circumstance, was a good friend to see a wrong person, the in the mind just and gradually loosens heart.Suddenly see him and one is dressed in sexy woman very intimate emergence at present at me, this almost!My heart is a clench heart of suffered!Two of him meet and had a meal together and saw I become angry, that girl still occupy have no the matter help together a sail to wipe perspiration, I really want up several palms to her, but I endured and saw they have a meal to start and walk, I hide good I right away, at behind caution of follow, end with arrived guest house.I really grasp crazy, try very hard to of shake head, don't want to believe together the sail will betray me, but the affair took place, that had to solve, how solved me to say calculate.I was foolish outside the guest house for ten minutes, really is to cannot help but, I go straight to guest house to walk over there, the waiter saw me enraged of come in, smilingly say:Lady how are you, need the room of scheduling to?I didn't realize him, went straight to an information desk and towarded that to grow a quite good young lady to say:Just which building does that live to the men and women of dog?The stage young lady is obviously frightenned by my words stunned speechless, she returns to time absolute being to say with a smile:Sorry lady, what you said BE..Be just came in that right.My spirit coaxs of say.Sorry lady, we are inconvenient to leak the guest's privacy.Is concealed what private, my boyfriend is got another woman to open building, I***can not also see.But..But...Lady this...Stage young lady's one face is vacant, talk incoherently of looking at angry of I, inconvenient BE, if you don't tell me, that I report to the police to say you this I continue to say:Prostitute a Piao bawdry.I aggravated tone to say, the stage young lady frightenned say:Lady...You slightly etc., I check for you, you don't be excited to also get angry, will grieve so bodily...The estimate is to see the appearance that I am really angry, and put a virago again, really frightened, I think that majority are helpless, don't think to dispute with me too, anyway is the business of your oneself.Lady, just that Sir lives room in the No.602, I make the waiter get you to go to, , , need not I can find out by myself and say I go straight to elevator to walk.Looking at 602 rooms, my spirit doesn't beat a , what I put out strength knocked several next, who ah?That is together the voice of sail, I didn't return him, I continued to put out strength of knock, exactly who ah?Together the sail side says the side guards a gate to open and see at present enraged of I, foolish live, think..Friendship.You, you how here?Together the sail was obviously burst upon by me to frighten, the momentary becomes to talk incoherently.Do you say?I counter-question a way, together the sail returns to absolute being, a face dedicates saying of Mei:Think the friendship, my think the friendship so much and have what matter we return to to say again good?Shouting of not good my horselaugh way says and then goes straight to that shameless woman in the past, because hears there is water voice in bathroom and estimate to be taking a shower, I open a bathroom of, a come out that woman Ye, the that girl frightens yell:You who ah?Do you want to do what?Together sail...Together sail..I who, I tell you who I am today.I went up and then once pulled that female's hair to mercilessly slap her on the face, 2 people fought each other together after, don't see a this girl taller than me, but have no me emollient spirit, I finally ride on her, a dozen, shameless woman, let you seduce my man.That female cries to shout a way:Together sail, you died, looking at me to suffer beating you don't help me as well.Together the sail quickly comes over to pull me.Think the friendship, don't beat, tee off human life again.Together the sail tries very hard to of pulled me to get up, I return to body and then give together sail slap, together sail Wu wear face Leng at that, speak slowly a way:Think the friendship execuse me, you forgive me good?I am to love yours, my heel she just plays...Together sail see that female of hear him saying this words and coming up and then giving together a sail slap.You how can so to me?That woman pitiful expect Ba of looking at together a sail.Together the sail crumpled to crumple a corner of mouth to say:We two Be getting more pure, you can walk.You...What do you say?That female's Ye's wearing together the arm of sail doesn't believe of looking at him, I say that you didn't hear, does he make you walk?Don't walk again you still want to take a beating, I put to still need to beat the person's power, that woman fears of the ash slip away of run away.At this time, the open spaces room leaves me for and he, I really want to seek a ground sews to drill into, I all feel to throw a person by myself and how can like so a person of spending the heart and really hate him, don't want to see the man who harms my heart as well forever.Think the friendship, dear of, you forgive me this time.I promise that doesn't isn't very good next time?Together sail one face compensates to smile and looking at me disgusted, forgive you, impossible, I tell you, since today you I have nothing at all, the later bridge returns bridge road to return road.Thinking the friendship is all my wrong, you don't get angry.Together sail Ye my arm is to don't put and allow I how of flounce, coincidentally I see the hallway end come over here a man, I say:You let go first and make painful I, together the sail sees me not to flounce to think that I forgave him and released a hand, I saying of small voice:Letting me forgiving you is impossible...The underneath that I mercilessly shine on him is one feet, bottom half animal, hereafter leave me to far order.Together the sail painful tight Wu wears an underneath, Yi tooth mouth of.Is angry of looking at me, a hand comes over to want Ye me, I quickly shout a way:Sexually harass...Rascal..Sexually harass.Hear I shout, together the sail is stunned speechless a while.At this time that man, have already arrived at my body side, looking at me and took a look painful nothing doing together sail, surprisedly ask a way:How young lady, take place what matter.Be free, it is a rascal, just want to take off pants here to have no a matter him.My side says a side the Ye wears him to go away and leave quickly, was free, that person's affirmation was abnormal.A head of fog water that he is made by me and then smiled to smile again and helplessly followed me to come out guest house.After coming out guest house, the man suddenly stopped and looking at me bad badly smiled under say:The drama finishes playing and say what is the row I just clearly is that you kicked somebody else's one feet and also set up for incognizance, you started still pretty malicious of.Side says that the side up and down conjectures me, I a face innocently looking at his ah...Don't lift let it be, say the full belly all harms.In fact my in the mind is still very painful, just don't think that being shameful in stranger's in front, pretending is very strong.Exchanged greeting severals, also at last knew, he was Liu Yi, I help so you, you is not is should pay a point what remunerate!Say to peep out one face of bad smile to conjecture me, can't,dc hats come to a bottom half animal again.I the small voice say, dead wench, you say what outright lies?Be heard by him, also mercilessly on my head knock for a while, you think what?Let you invite me to have a meal however divide?How not and excessively, very excessively, you help me what, also make me invite you to have a meal, does the face still really isn't general big, my in the mind reads a way.The in the mind calculates to seek a reason to get away so much, doesn't know as well to is the idea that he sees me and quickly pulled me to say:Leave, there there is the restaurant of very delicious one.Ah.Ah.I am still not hungry, not you eat by yourself?That eats a point, you are affirmative to is hungry, just beat a person affirmative fee a lot of energies.I had no language and collapsed, I this is to meet what person, a rascal is still a hijacker, heaven!Help....Postscript:In feelings world, the trust is a most of, but a person's trust end change with cuts and bruises all over, is a how lamentable affair, pay the youth paid feelings, in the end but is a to get empty, someone will ask:Is worth?Who know again that exactly being worth is unworthy?Feelings we dispute not to rise and also lose not to rise, we are just an individual forever, who all not is a whose who, also not is a whose unique, unique Be just oneself.The whole life can love several individuals, and then several individuals love their he or shes, end who will accompany you eventually old.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comPeking are unlimited to go for continuous 4 days Tomb Sweeping Day period

The small encounters strong line of take a kidney to lead long an underground kidney to trade a network

没有评论:

发表评论