2012年7月11日星期三

Is dear, whether we really can't separate(two)

Is dear, we whether really can't separate(two) section 2 everything all just a scheme I know to have very the accident of many people see me of change, in fact I am to change, but this changes whole for the sake of ferment already a long time of scheme.In this private university probably I am overbearing, but the everywheres were all full of scheming.Someone will envy your result, someone will envy your male girl friend, always have already allowed much more disgusted matter occurrence.But I am to really fall in love with good handsome, the boy who once had already loved me.I is that so to like him.The Xiao is quick, I know that you are an obstinate girl, but I fell in love with you, I involuntarily fell in love with you, if can I would like to forever all at enmity with you separate.The all things doesn't want to draw a conclusion so early.I because you change a lot, but forever for I come serious is very far, what I hoped is you ability exactitude of treat our relations, after all I are also still not enough to understand to you, you don't understand me as well, but I am to like yours.For this one or two I embrace at the person of bosom,oakley sunglasses cheap am I to really don't understand to him?Sighing is public to separate belly.But why will I fall in love with him?Even also be like he says of involuntarily fell in love with so he?I ain't understand, I have no that at least hypocritical of facial expression, yes, I am heart to heart at least, I am to fall in love with he.Quick elder sister, drink in the evening, you didn't seek us for a long time, everyone pretty missed yours.Like, however you severals let me listen to and have a matter I wants you of help.As long as the quick elder sister opens mouth our brothers sister and then can't say a not, quick elder sister, do you say to is what matter?These give you, even if is that I give your remuneration, leave, have a meal to drink.After three days, good handsome and my walked after the mother, yes, leave.Who also have never thought is a final outcome like this, that I once hated through two years and once loved a year of boy good handsome, the boy who ever once said with me to can't separate forever walked like this.Is good handsome is in fact me after the mother's son, on wishing the company of fooling my daddy, be the good handsome mother marries my father of time I have already checked their inside situations, I call at school king the overlording among states will fear me for the sake of him as well, but I thought to be wrong, he not only wasn't afraid of and still fell in love with I, more funny is that I also fell in love with he.Probably is a destiny to play joke on a person, father before hasn't been believing me, but I say all these all just scheme.Ao however he.I leave home, from now on he just can't take care of me, I returned to a house again and remained is a princess now, I still still Qian Xiao Min of violent in action, all probably and very oddness why did they all walk a while.Yes and in fact also the nothing important is very strange.Stop, rob.With your three people***of, little useless talk, is hand in money, still eat knife?You...Like, you let go of me to the knife and then give° money you.Yes, the person who robs is good handsome, robbing his those three people is I call, they give°ed him to beat and beat he climbs to all can not get up from lying position.This is a beginning, more funnily still in the behind.You are all right?I am all right.Can the young lady hand me for a while?The oh sees what you harmed very heavy, my house fore noodles, not I hand you to clean up wound to my house.Wu thanks.Arrived that female's home, good handsome cleaned up wound, but the sensual desire is unbearable, the desire wants to humiliate a that girl, but that girl where be willing to?That is one of my kid sister, yes, gave good handsome one cup Chan the boiled water of the sleeping pills, so good handsome slept in the past, got up on the second day, his USB flash drive had no, yes, contained the u dish of my daddy company data, now just in my hand.He knows that his own affair leaks out and feared my daddy's maltreatment***mama, hence they walked and took some money just,obey snapback whole moneys that is my father to give me after the mother.Is quick, also don't sleep?Daddy, have I already slept how to cry?Be free, you tomorrow connect mama back?***Also forgive me?That is about to see yourself, like, I go to bed Luo, father good evening okay, good evening.It is wet to lie tears on the bed pillow, dear good handsome, I am to love yours, I know that you are to sincerely love mine, so you just slowly didn't begin, you not is say to love me forever?Now knew, really is very far forever, far of we haven't in time and mutually known to mutually guard and then ended like this, be is a dream, the final outcome far and far has no we imagine so only beautiful...《Is dear, whether we really can't separate 》 is over


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe young nurse suffers from a strange disease:8 bones present sediment-like in shape

Blow black nest of the leave elder brother Wei's effect to order indiscriminately quilt Dao

没有评论:

发表评论