2012年7月11日星期三

I can't give up our loves(two)

Contents:I can't give up our love(two) Shan Shan, you are over there why ah, long time no see you, how come back, didn't say with me as well, a person is in the seaside why, walk, we have fun, clearly, know that you came back?You how can anyone know I am here ah, ***mama say of, I at the right moment pass by your house, ***mama ask me you have to seek me, I think, should you came back, didn't seek me, that should be to come here, ha ha, you really understand me, that affirmation!Don't want as well, we play so goodly, you what matter, I don't know, H'm, how, you don't want and see clear?I have never seen him for a long time as well, ever since that time you have no together, we also seldom contacted, we three didn't get together for a long time, very not easy sometimes, you don't whet Ceng and leave, I was pulled by him, clear, place go to work, from a distance looking at him, there is a kind of that distressed appearance of being unspeakable to feel, seeing him, call people more sad ah, leave, we 31 have a meal, at the right moment also got off work clearly, H'm, that good, I call he, I run with the quickest speed to clearly there, clear, Be getting more foolish, you how come back, I am still and don't know anything at all to similarly say:Get homesick ah, come back to see a daddy, mama ah, oh, walk, allow super still just do there wait us and walked, you don't be hesitating, clear, drive I with allow super pulled a hotel, I looking at him that tired of kind, feel good pain, he know a strength of have a meal, also at enmity with I talk, be really of, his lookinging at us don't move to just ask a way, how don't you eat?I 1 eat much spiritless, hurry to all eat!You at not eat, I also not eat, looking at him that kind, seem to have never had a meal for several decades.After going home, allow super tell his affairs all I, I just understand, is so, clear, his family took money of the home to all gamble, home now what also have no, also owed none of a lot of debts to know what year He Yue can also repay fully?The house also had no, they lived now of the places all have no, clear, go to work in the workplace in the daytime, in the evening in KTV, he doesn't want to make me follow him to be hard up, so he has to break up with you, I this just knows, originally all of everythings are my wrong, is that I am too stupid.A day time and a day of pass by, but I don't know I how should do just can help him, how hurry to repay fully those to owe the next debt.Shan, you at why?Have no, read a book at home, how, you seek me to occupy, yes, I want to think a way to help with you together, clear, but we what all can't, how help?Is these it we that say to help to get?Not matter,cheap oakley sunglasses we can also to clearly similar, can help him the penny even if penny, he can reduce penny to bear, H'm, you say also not is to have no truth, that so settled, we tomorrow start seeking a work.On the second day, allow super arrived at a business enterprise company with me, in the daytime we ascend 8 hours, put a wayside stand in the evening, sell some thing what.Our work also very victory, business, O.K., lead go to, monthly two people can also help him 1:00.This affair didn't tell clearly, we secretly deceive his, if knew for him, his affirmation doesn't agree.Allowed once super say, Shan, we to played there clearly, see he now how, who know, when we arrived clear dormitory walked clearly, his colleague says, he knows to walk future reunion someone comes to seek him, he left a letter, make you not be going to seek him, he knows that you have been all aring helping him, he doesn't want to want to see you so, so chose to leave.Shan opens letter to say, sorry, I with through hurt you, I didn't want to see you are more painful, so I chose to leave, I see you that day of time, I am really surprised, I didn't thought of that you will come back to seek me, in fact in your station in a moment of my in front I with through understand, I know, you knew all affairs, you don't want to know for me, so also have no of tell me.Do you know?Once, I sought at your house you wanted to tell you the affair of time, ***mama said, you not at this, go out, for the sake of you, she said to help you, but, I got to the place that you went to work, in the evening I secretly follow you and see you do for me so many, I really love, you in the daytime for the sake of my work, in the evening also continuously work, my true sorry you, I know, you are a good female kid, the later person will be more happy of, don't throw your happiness for the sake of me.Clearly, after walking I with allow super or is as similar as that in past, everyday is all continuously to work.Once, I fell sick and allowed super look after me every day, I saw him that kind, I also a little bit felt I lets him down, don't know how to say, I know if have no his to keep company with, I don't know as well, I will can't support till today, probably basically impossible.Go to work together every day, get off work together, let the colleagues saw all say that you see happy 1 rightness ah, let everybody to envy, do business to let guest see, also say so, allow super hear the guests say so, he doesn't in the past listen to, you don't say so, I am her elder brother.She is my younger sister, guest says, oh, you see, the somebody else is getting more ashamed.In fact I know, he than love me more clearly, he knows that I take nothing him.He fights for the sake of the me and his family and doesn't return to for a long time, the his home condition is also quite good, he knows perfectly wells my in the mind of way to only have a clear, but he still still stays to nearby look after me at me.Day a day and a day of pass by, ah, time leads also really quick ah, and then be starting greeting for new year, today with through is a La month 27, a year again pass by, remember that day, allow super had fun to drink to order to spread back with friend's, I know, pain and sufferings in his heart, he said a lot with me, I know, but he didn't say words so understand, in fact I by myself all clear, a boy at I nearby so long, in fact is a purpose of, because he likes me, and I like of but isn't him, he says, he want ~only I ability happy good, like a person to not necessarily want with her together, he need to looking at me happiness he is also happy.Looking at him that sad facial expression, I really didn't know what good, why, why, I like not at me nearby, why I want to run into him first, not allow super, I am really tired.I really don't know how with allow super say, the age is so old, also always nearby keep company with me at me, didn't also think for myself now, he the first thoughts of me forever, as long as I am happy.He is happy.On the second day, allow super, didn't remember the words that he said last night as well, he asked me, today is a year 28, will celebrate the New Year at making a day of it, you say, would once come back clearlyHe Se can pit load  Mao the Yi make  La.Does the  Wu ツ knock Chun Mei to play a  benefit to flick the Huan Zhun spring onion cow  Bo Hui  wave  Fu Chuang  to play the  Hui  Yu luckily Xiu to owe Yao Mei?Yes, however also true difficult is him, a very happy happy family makes now so, it is other people to change to do also hard connect, bankruptcy after, ***mama's one rented a small house, part part-time job, father not at, leaves him heel mother, mother's age also old, can depend his.Allow super ask that again you?Aren't you also similar?For the sake of him, you paid so many, side family all can not, do you not return to?Don't I still know?Father can't forgive mine.I still just the outside lead like, allow super return to, you for the sake of I also so long didn't go home.I how not bashful, you celebrate the New Year to return to accompany your Mom and Dad!My a person at here am all right.Be free of, everyone celebrated the New Year to all return to, you also returned to to get together with your friend, more concern for a while family.Your father, the mother is getting older, also hope son at nearby.A day again pass by, tomorrow is to celebrate the New Year, I really expectation, more expectant BE.Hope he can also come back, but, now is all fternoon, tomorrow celebrated the New Year and also disappeared him back, I secretly go***mama that saw many timeses all see***mama is an in the home, I think probably he didn't come back, evening, I sold a point's the tonic to go to his house with fruits, ***mama open the door on seeing say, your a person, I think clearly with be you together?Aunt, clearly he says the work favour can not come back to accompany you to celebrate the New Year, let me came to accompany you?Aunt I take out 10,000 dollars to say with aunt, , this is clear to give yours, he says and lets you takes to buy some year goods, clothes what of, make you don't want to copy asking of heart money to lift too, take good care of oneself, say, always have the day to turn over a body.The aunt is touched flow to fix attention on tears money, say, grew up clearly, also reasonable, if at the beginning not because of us, he can't is such a, either, all is we do parents of hurt him.The aunt don't cry, the affairs all passed by, hereafter will okay, you have a so hard good son and trust like, Be free.The aunt says:You are really a good kid, clear, become marry you that is to don't know is several blessings that living to fix?I happily smiled to smile to say, aunt, nothing important matter, I tomorrow at come over, tonight had a little a matter in store don't handle well, handle good, I am early early tomorrow of come over.Return to a store inside, I see Xu Chao Yi sit to daze over there, I asked in the past, what's the matter with you?Get homesick?Allow super answer, have a little.I say that that returns to ah, a so good house how, your Mom and Dad is all so painful you, can't to you how of, receive you happy still too late?How, we are also busy for a year, our celebration for a while, allow super happily say, good, walk, we don't inebriate not to return, good, have never relaxed so for a long time, leave, we got to bar and ordered to order to eat of, took a dozen to spread, have never thought although say is come happy celebration for a while, but more drink more sad, for doing not let allow super see my tears, I say, I go to for a while bathroom, come right away, good, you are all right, in fact allow super with through see, he also knows,supreme snapback hats I am very sad, I come out and say to we immediately after drink, happy today, tomorrow you want also return to, we don't know when just can meeting does the opportunity drink so?In fact, he knows that I am really painful, the Shan also knows afraid I this leaves not to know to also come back, in fact she also even hopes I need not come back, not come can need not so tired, also need not so hard.Since this year all is that I brought trouble him, if he not for the sake of I he also can't you now a live so tiredly.When I lose all consciousness by drinking, he handed me to return to, I seeing of mold faintness paste he that very what not get of appearance, I have no way to leave he and had to pretend asleep and was what also not know the similar, I looking at him in my bedside sit for a long time, for a long time, he said it's a lot of, a lot of.Just leave, morning, I wake up with through 8:00, I arrived his room and saw the letter that he stays and believed in say, believe I will definitely come back of, because I once said, I like a personal uncertain good arrive you, I want ~only you happiness, I want you to lead thoroughly, I blessed very much.I tidied up thing and bought a point the thing went to an aunt there, is the aunt also at the right moment busy to sweep at home?I quickly ran over to say, aunt, let I come, your take a rest, wait for a second us to cook a meal to eat together.Just when I sweep the aunt's room, see put the photograph of their family in the aunt's table, that time, clear, also very small?Shan Shan, time wasn't very early either, you finished sweeping to have no, we prepared to cook a meal to eat, I ah?Thinking wills come back clearly and all has no till now, we not etc., cooked a meal to eat, , H'm, good, today celebrates the New Year, we do several more kind vegetables, with future daughter-in-law celebrate for a while, I smiled to smile, aunt, don't say so, still uncertain now?Walk Luo, have a meal, ha ha.BE hearing at this time while having a meal someone knock on door, I and aunts all urgently once ran to say in the past, will be who does everyone think who meeting is?Ha ha, descend a chapter to tell you again!



article source:www.yoursunglass.comBoy drive slice a left brain connector of right brain conductor function

The 7-year-old boy carelessly crashes the 6th floor miracle to return alive

没有评论:

发表评论