2012年7月18日星期三

Elaboration is the best ability

At the beginning of the year, my desire changes employment to a set Qi.What I learn is profession of accountancy, I easily led a hardware pass.(namely educational background, related experience)On the second day, job advertisement square the bearer find out me and gave me 100 dollars money and said to make me purchase one vice- professional headphones,cheap aviator sunglasses with have second run examination use.However, my one eye discovers, the other party gives this 100 dollars of mine big Chao is false and proceeds from an occupation habit, I right away pointed out and refuse.The other party Hui Mo such as deeply smiled to smile, have already turned round to leave.After several days, the examiner beats to call words and lets me takes part in end personal interview.Originally,oakley sunglasses discount that of the false currency affairs is deliberately unexpectedly an arrangement.Have never thought more, this is small small on wearing chess, brushed 14 people.Personal interview, the examiner asks:You were to be a cashier before, to?So invited you to say different face value ticket of the fifth Reminbi currency the empress Be each to is what scenery.This problem is neglected at ordinary times.O.K., I more elaboration.Hence, I am full of a confidence ground answer:The behind of 100 dollars is Great Hall of the People, 50 dollars is a cloth to reach to pull a temple, 20 dollars of is landscape in Guilin,wholesale new era hats 10 dollars of is Yangtse gorges, but the back of CNY 1 then Hangzhou is West Lake.The ground that the examiner is satisfied to contain applause says to me:Is very good, you were employed.Make me surprised BE, take part in 6 people of personal interview to win, unexpectedly only my one person answered a rightness.The examiner says that to accountancy's occupation, elaboration is the best ability.


article source:www.yoursunglass.com6 a period of 10 days old woman's hearts stop to jump an hour later recover don't leave linger effect

The Chinese New Year approaches office worker's heart too in disorder to synthesize disease Gao Fa at the end of the year

没有评论:

发表评论